collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: To File a Claim OR Not to file one?  (Read 1596 times)

Offline ChipsteRJ

• Accessory Genius
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+522)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: To File a Claim OR Not to file one?
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2012, 07:24:24 AM »
Thank you for your input. Looks like the jury is kind of split, but more leaning toward my own stupidity and getting click happy?

I know that perfect MBs are not going to happen, I just thought that his was messy and it needed a brushing- you know how the hair poofs up and does not lay flat against the pony body- it looks a lot shorter...  I had suspected from the photo that Sunburst had a possible hair cut, but none of the photos ever showed his tail cut. Also what is to say that the perfume puff's hair was not combed over to the side- it kind of looks bent over in the photo, and you really do not see the end of the adult tails the way they are pictured.

Not to mention that the seller said I should have asked if any had haircuts before bidding, which to me sounds like had I asked I would have found out- that being the case the "real" details were KNOWINGLY withheld from the listing- IMO.

If I had spent $50 it would not have been too big a deal to me, but after shipping it was nearly $90. And maybe only Tiddley Winks is in excellent condition.

To send them back insured would probably be close to half of what I paid for them- seller's policy also is no returns/refunds...
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 07:29:58 AM by ChipsteRJ »

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2012, 09:46:00 AM »
I think the one photo you took of the ponies is better than his photos.

With this photo and maybe a few others showing the flaws, why don't you just list them on Ebay and see what happens? All in a lot together with better keywords.

If you do this immediately, it will give you a week to reassess the situation and decide how to want to proceed with the seller. If they sell, then you don't have to worry about it and you can just deal with what everyone agrees is his poor attitude.

Maybe you can also try one more time to educate him on how to list items he's not familiar with?

Offline ClosetAvalanche

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2012, 10:36:01 AM »
Bad customer service- but the cuts where obvious to me. I would have asked questions anyway.

Her email makes no sense, sellers cannot leave bad feedback for buyers.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal