collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Wave Five - Only Six of Eight Showing Up?  (Read 3897 times)

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Trade Count: (+118)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.katzponyshop.ecrater.com/
Re: Wave Five - Only Six of Eight Showing Up?
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2012, 05:28:55 PM »
I finally found them at TRU the day after I broke down and spent $8.99 on them at CVS. Luckily I ended up with both hair variations of DR:) But she was a PAIN to find here! Meijer is horrible at restocking, they're always a month or more behind the other stores. It's a great place to find old stock though. I was excited about another white pegasus to customize but none of my stores are quick to restock anything:/

cesprins

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2012, 05:59:36 PM »
I'm in Southwest Michigan, Kalamazoo area.
We haven't seen the blind bags at all either. For that matter, we haven't seen any of the new Monster High stuff for this year either. I'm about to declare my area a toy dead zone. >.<

Check your toys r us or target. They tend to have them. If not, come to grand rapids! Our toys r us in alpine is loaded with cherry pie and diamond roses!

Wertyla

« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2012, 06:18:38 PM »
Hmm... I haven't seen Cherry Pie and Diamond Rose either. I've seen them online. I looked in the Target closest to me and they seem to have the mane six luggage sets AND the Glimmer Wings, but no Cherry Pie or Diamond Rose!

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2012, 06:23:26 PM »
Hmm... I haven't seen Cherry Pie and Diamond Rose either. I've seen them online. I looked in the Target closest to me and they seem to have the mane six luggage sets AND the Glimmer Wings, but no Cherry Pie or Diamond Rose!

Same thing here in UT.  So.... I left nothing to chance!!! XD and ordered them from HTS! They arrived earlier this month. 

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2012, 10:04:30 PM »
I've been able to find Cherry Pie and Diamond Rose just fine... I found them at CVS.

Haven't found them there!

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2012, 11:25:02 PM »
Don't feel bad MiMi. I'm in Michigan too, down in Monroe and we're even worse. I haven't seen those two anywhere. I work at Meijer and we only have the main six. I don't care for the luggage sets and haven't bought any. I thought about buying some just to see if new stuff gets stocked though since I know we don't have backstock, they'd have to order all new ones.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Offline salemsparkler

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • TotallySparkler on Etsy
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2012, 04:44:24 AM »

I think HB just like making the searching tough...I have visions of evil Hasbro boffins sitting in their great Hasbro distribution office thinking of ways to torment us!

lol

xx

Offline Mintiefawn

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • My personal Tumblr
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2012, 05:20:59 AM »
Here in Canada I haven't had any trouble finding either Diamond Rose, or Cherry Pie. (If anything, as what seems to be a trend wherever I search, I can't find Rainbow Dash or Rarity, instead.)
 I was at both TRU and Walmart the other day, and both had them. (Which was rare for the Walmart, since it's one that hardly ever seems to restock, since the shelf where the single ponies are either bare, or has maybe a single stray Pinkie or Fluttershy.)

I'm actually hoping to pick one or both up, since I really want them. I'm just not sure if I can, since I am completely broke right now. (And trying to save for an anime convention.)
~Formally Known as Moonblossom~visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Avvie by SDS, I-pod pony by jupiternwndrlnd, pixel Midnight Sparkle by buttons and pixel bubble blowing Midnight Sparkle by Sweetcakes

Offline juliepinetree

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2012, 06:19:22 AM »
I did find them in Burleson, TX, but only 1 set.  I bought DR, but didn't buy CP and I haven't seen the since.

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2012, 07:53:56 AM »
Strangely, I found 1 Diamond Rose with the dvd a while back at my Target, but that's it. Since then all I've seen are the normal mane 6 with no dvd. So... I assume Target got one (or a couple) shipments of Wave 6 first and now is only getting Wave 5? @_@ So confusing! Why get the latter wave first and then the older one after? Unless Hasbro is shipping Wave 5 and 6 at the same time and it's random which wave the store will get...
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2012, 07:13:20 PM »
I've found both Diamond Rose and Cherry Pie; Diamond Rose actually seems to be a little bit more common in my area.

However, I know the distribution of them seems to be spotty at best.  Hopefully, they'll turn up in your area soon.  :)

I'm not too far from you but I kept finding Cherry  Pie for a while. I found Diamond Rose once but have not seen either of them since.
:biggrin: >_<^.^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal