collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Princess Cadence and Shining Armour's wedding castle on Taobao!  (Read 13742 times)

Offline TE_Starflower

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: Princess Cadence and Shining Armour's wedding castle on Taobao!
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2012, 02:53:06 PM »
my TRU and Walmarts are STILL over runned with light-up, talking Celestias from wave 1.  Didn't Hasbro learn from that?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

sales album: http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,292573.0.html

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2012, 02:57:55 PM »
my TRU and Walmarts are STILL over runned with light-up, talking Celestias from wave 1.  Didn't Hasbro learn from that?
Well, they kind of did. They must have sold well enough to continue to use the mold (see Cadence).. but they also learned to not make her pink since a white Celestia is going to be on sale this fall at TRUs, IIRC.

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2012, 03:00:24 PM »
ah, thanks for that Icicle!
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline Sonata

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • Shop
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2012, 03:25:27 PM »
MAN, I would grab that castle and customize it SO BAD and make it so WONDERFUL. Urgh, the itch to do it... *twitch*

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2012, 03:28:32 PM »

Lol no...I guess not...Talking Celestia is the one item that seems to always be left on shelves, although I think she was too expensive in the UK....

They paid for the mould and the style though...they ll aim to try a couple of times! And I guess they like the idea of a larger distinct Princess toy...
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

MimiTheMuse

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2012, 04:30:05 PM »
*squee* I can't wait for the Castle! I didn't think I'd want another castle, since I have the G3 one, but I think it would display alot better on a shelf in one direction. And I love the whole wedding theme. When I was a little girl we were constantly giving our ponies weddings...lol.

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2012, 06:37:58 PM »
What are the odds that Cadence says the exact same phrases in the exact same voice as Talking Celestia?  Let's start taking bets here . . .
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline Rainbowjuice

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • /)*brohoof*(\
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 29, 2012, 06:48:33 PM »
Am I the only one annoyed by SA's troll hair? Why can't he have lovely locks like the G1 boys! *sob*
Personally, I don't like Cadence, something about her bothers me. Need her hubby though!
The castle looks great but the thought of the shipping scares me beyond words!
Wanted: G1 Minty & G1 Bowtie

Huge thanks to Ivy for my sig ♥♥

Offline Varkolak

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2012, 07:36:16 PM »
i'm expecting shipping to be a nightmare. but the fine print said i have a few weeks to pay or they'll send it back or something. my next check will be a huge one. i'm just waaaayyyyy too impatient to wait. of course by the time it gets here, they'll probably be in stores. -.-
i've had worse though... $200 pretty much given to a machanic to just let my car sit there. he sent it back saying it was fixed, when all he did was break a part, stick it back on and make it worse. never got that money back! just gotta keep reminding myself that i've wasted more money, on dumber things!!!!!! >.< after a bottle of pepto i should be good.

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2012, 08:15:34 PM »
i'm expecting shipping to be a nightmare. but the fine print said i have a few weeks to pay or they'll send it back or something. my next check will be a huge one. i'm just waaaayyyyy too impatient to wait. of course by the time it gets here, they'll probably be in stores. -.-
i've had worse though... $200 pretty much given to a machanic to just let my car sit there. he sent it back saying it was fixed, when all he did was break a part, stick it back on and make it worse. never got that money back! just gotta keep reminding myself that i've wasted more money, on dumber things!!!!!! >.< after a bottle of pepto i should be good.
It is not wasting money for something you love ^_^

Offline Chi

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2012, 08:21:30 PM »
You do have a few days or so to pay, but remember if you haven't paid for the item yet, they won't order it! The shipping quote won't happen until it's arrived in their office and has been inspected and weighed. They'll give you 4 shipping options ranging from highest to lowest, but lowest also being the slowest method and with the most customs restrictions.
Good luck and I hope they arrive to you safely! It's not "stupid" because it's something you want and know you'll appreciate having.  C:
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Offline Varkolak

• Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2012, 08:41:06 PM »
thanks for letting me know! i left a note for them that i'd like cheap shipping, but at least i'll have time to get some money while its being ordered and arriving at their office. i dipped into savings for it. XD
this is the week all my bills are due (i forgot about car insurence) and i already spent $30 on ponies this week >.<
i got my bills paid, now i just have to work on putting back what i took out of savings, and cover shipping. anyone have a guess on how much it might run? i don't have any guesses on how much it could be, but i'm expecting the worst, so it doesn't hit me too hard! lol

Offline Chi

• Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2012, 08:47:29 PM »
thanks for letting me know! i left a note for them that i'd like cheap shipping, but at least i'll have time to get some money while its being ordered and arriving at their office. i dipped into savings for it. XD
this is the week all my bills are due (i forgot about car insurence) and i already spent $30 on ponies this week >.<
i got my bills paid, now i just have to work on putting back what i took out of savings, and cover shipping. anyone have a guess on how much it might run? i don't have any guesses on how much it could be, but i'm expecting the worst, so it doesn't hit me too hard! lol
You didn't really have to make a note for it. They'll give you all four options (http://i.imgur.com/lE0vN.png) and then you pick the one you want. :)  (Yours probably won't be that expensive, don't worry!!) I hope you don't make yourself broke over this! ;_;
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

cesprins

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2012, 09:00:51 PM »
I agree if its something you love its not a penny wasted. Do post pictures/review of your lovely pre-release buy. I'm itching to see this set so badly!! I really hope it comes out before the fall, or I might have to order it off taobao for a hefty price tag too!

Offline mshesha

• Brush N Grow Pony
  • G1 convert
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2012, 06:25:24 AM »
I'm applying for TRUs credit card when they arrive- 10% of my future shopping spree. :P

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal