collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New Taobao Luna is Beautiful!  (Read 28638 times)

Offline Trinity

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Also known as Elfwink.
    • View Profile
    • Elfwink's Pixels
Re: New Taobao Luna is Beautiful!
« Reply #90 on: March 27, 2012, 03:31:53 PM »
She's very nice! I think I want her too. XD
:rainbow: also known as Elfwink | pixel art!

Never play leapfrog with a unicorn!

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #91 on: March 27, 2012, 03:56:12 PM »
Amazing. Only downside is she's still purple and not blue like she's supposed to be.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

Offline Starbright

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 27, 2012, 04:05:05 PM »
Now THAT'S what I'm talking about! Bravo!
Collecting G1 and G3 since 2005  :biggrin:

Offline shabbychicdee

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • MOC Mimic
  • professional thrifter and treasure hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 27, 2012, 04:08:06 PM »
i think she is perfect in everyway, i hope they dont change her and i cant wait to own her and the others but........
WHERE'S FLOWER WISHES?????

seeking retro MLP and Care Bear tin lunch boxes
wanted list
for trade

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #94 on: March 27, 2012, 05:13:20 PM »
I think she looks great, though it would be nicer if her wings were the same color purple as her body. Maybe the toy developers think that her normal dark bluish purple wouldn't be popular with little girls? The color could be difficult to get right too, who knows.

And I do wish they had gotten the cutie mark right, though I guess with it only being on one flank having it larger would have looked funny, and again, the black probably isn't what they think will go over with little girls.

I hope she comes with her crown and collar at least...though I know those would never be show accurate color wise either  >_<

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 27, 2012, 05:20:26 PM »
YAY! I am SO excited. I was really disappointed with the luna released with Celestia from the canterlot series. Her eyes seemed so off to me. I could live with her size, but her eyes.... @_@ I did like the light up one better, but the price prevented me from purchasing her. BUT THIS I will be getting! YAY!
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

cesprins

« Reply #96 on: March 27, 2012, 05:29:00 PM »
The only thing we need now is a re-release of brushable celestia that is WHITE. Then I will be content!

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 27, 2012, 05:36:39 PM »
The only thing we need now is a re-release of brushable celestia that is WHITE. Then I will be content!

Yes! Yes! That would be great!
:biggrin: >_<^.^

Offline JigglesTheCat

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 27, 2012, 05:46:00 PM »
She's lovely! Thanks for sharing ;D
I took a break from the Arena from a couple months due to school and other things in my life. But I'm back now!

Offline Bergamot

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Wafflehaus
« Reply #99 on: March 27, 2012, 06:00:22 PM »
This Luna looks awesome! I hope she gets an actual release. Thanks for sharing!

There's a wingless G4 Rainbow Dash Fashion Style and a half-Rarity, half-Celestia pony kicking around TaoBao, too. I... They're... Awesome.  :P

Offline mshesha

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • G1 convert
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: March 27, 2012, 06:39:22 PM »
Can't wait for this one and Nightmare Moon :hope:

Offline StoryDreamer

• Go boldly
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Bri
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 27, 2012, 08:12:43 PM »
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaant.
Hey, want to review media or contribute an article about books, movies, comics, tv or video games from a woman's perspective? Check out my new media blog in the making, What the Fangirl LGBTQ+ friendly

Offline Malicieuse

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • All gen collector
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 28, 2012, 03:21:47 AM »
I think she looks great, though it would be nicer if her wings were the same color purple as her body. Maybe the toy developers think that her normal dark bluish purple wouldn't be popular with little girls? The color could be difficult to get right too, who knows.

And I do wish they had gotten the cutie mark right, though I guess with it only being on one flank having it larger would have looked funny, and again, the black probably isn't what they think will go over with little girls.

I hope she comes with her crown and collar at least...though I know those would never be show accurate color wise either  >_<

You talking about the wings made me realize something. Her wings are one full colour, darker than the rest of her body...
Does that mean that Cadance/Cadence in her finished version will have the purple wings instead of the gradient wings?  That would be a serious pity.

Lon-san

« Reply #103 on: March 28, 2012, 06:53:12 AM »
Luuuuna! I need you in my life! I wonder what she'll come with. To be honest, I'd be happiest if she was $10, on her own, with her jewelery, a comb and maybe a few extra pieces of plastic junk. I have a sneaking feeling that she'll be part of a $16+ set though. She's purple but maybe I can over look it? Probably reroot the hair though, to remove all the extra colors. But...Hasbro? WIDE RELEASE. Please don't make her the 4th Luna that non-Americans have trouble buying. ^^;; She's really swell. Throw us a bone, plz.

Thanks Chi and Saply! They look great so far x3 *grabby hands at Lyra and Trixie* I think Cherry Pie forget her horn on the way to the factory though this morning ;P Because no horn makes her commplleeetely different /sarcasm haha.

Or, since she was in the show, maybe Cherry Pie was Cherry Berry with makeup and a horn prosthetic! :O CONSPIRACY. Dun dun dun~! Totally weird that they would release one pink cherry-themed pony with golden yellow hair after they other O_O;; I mean, I'll be happy to have her but it's way weird planning.

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #104 on: March 28, 2012, 11:54:54 AM »

You talking about the wings made me realize something. Her wings are one full colour, darker than the rest of her body...
Does that mean that Cadance/Cadence in her finished version will have the purple wings instead of the gradient wings?  That would be a serious pity.

That's what I worried about too...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal