collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: international mail from Mexico?  (Read 2490 times)

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Re: international mail from Mexico?
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2012, 02:57:30 AM »
Personally I havent ever had any issues buying from Mexico and I am in the UK :awake: . I do think the same as Cherry though - it has a lot to do with who is handling your stuff at the depot (either a local depot - and there are some here in the Uk where they handle the parcels veeery roughly , which is why its good to ask for secure packaging, extra tape etc , or from the depot handling stuff in that part of mexcio where your seller is). There are risks shipping item from anywhere, with any courier. Thankfully most of the time everything arrives safely :) . Unless you have a reeaally bad run of it like Cherry did with the USPS  :drunk:
I hope you got your refund Cody
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2012, 10:38:43 PM »
Have you heard anything new?

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2012, 07:11:23 PM »
Mexican post is notoriously slow even from there to the US, so I wouldn't give up just yet. Still, if I were that guy, it's only good customer service to offer you at least a partial refund.

cody_sunday

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2012, 04:40:31 AM »
UPDATE!

so i finally received my package! i only just remembered i should post about it on here, but it arrived about 2 weeks ago :)
i hadn't had any more communication back off the seller after explaining to him that it was his responsibility to keep proof of postage for these kind of situations and that i wanted a refund, and as it was just getting to the point that i was going to email AGAIN after receiving no response, the package finally turned up. i just sent a thank you to him after that and apologised for harassing him so much over the past few months.

it wasn't until after i'd thanked him that i actually looked at the package properly. my items were fine and everything, but then i was looking at the mexican stamps because they were quite different to english ones, and i noticed the post mark. it's for 01 March 2012. the post mark labels the package with the date that it goes into the care of the postal system, the bar-steward only posted it at the beginning of March. i can't believe that he was assuring me it was on it's way for months when he didn't even give it in at the post office until after i'd demanded my refund. what a joke D:

thank you all for your help concerning the postage from mexico though! what a pain to find out that it wasn't even that in the end, just a really useless seller. warning to anyone else who likes witch house music, don't buy merch from Ritualz! >___<

xx

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal