collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sailor Moon Adventure Dolls, how much are they worth?  (Read 9965 times)

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
Re: Sailor Moon Adventure Dolls, how much are they worth?
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2012, 04:12:41 PM »
I totally found a box of these in my closet yesterday. u__u; I was like, grrr, i thought i sold them all off on ebay 10 years ago or something.
But, it was curious to me, I had all the characters with moon wands.. but the ones i found have the normal transformer sticks... sigh, I put them back in case I have a little girl one day... since it doesn't seem to be worth my time. 

(On another note! I remember finding mercury in the store back in the day, and I screamed out loud with excitement because I read she was hard to find -- and she was htf for me. D: My dad yelled at me so much).
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 04:16:18 PM by banditpony »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline murbella64

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+37)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I don't train monkeys, I make 'em.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2012, 09:58:28 AM »
Somewhere, I have a lot of the Canadian dolls and the 12" Queen Beryl.  God, I was obsessed with getting those dolls.

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2012, 10:13:54 AM »
(On another note! I remember finding mercury in the store back in the day, and I screamed out loud with excitement because I read she was hard to find -- and she was htf for me. D: My dad yelled at me so much).

Hehe, I think I freaked out when I found her too, she was always short-packed in the doll assortments and so hard to find. I had the other girls for years before I finally found Mercury at a KB Toys for $2.99 in a clearance bin and grabbed the only two they had in a sea of the other characters, one for me and one for a friend who also collected them. I recall said friend spazzing out just as much, lol.

Offline Flaileigh

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2012, 04:51:39 PM »
I have no idea of values. I try to keep away from the Sailor Moon bug. (I'd still like to get the boxset tho)

My brother has all of the American/Canadian SM doll releases. Both the Barbie-sized ones and the little adventure dolls. You can re-body them if you don't like the odd-shaped bodies. I have a re-painted Sailor Pluto head on a belly button Barbie body. It looks fine if you don't mind a swan neck. (Similar look to the manga version, IMO) The colour match for that batch was spot on.  :satisfied:

Offline apanda0622

• Trade Count: (+177)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2012, 05:42:29 PM »
Wow I used to have some of those dolls.  Its great they are MIB but I have no idea on price.  I wonder if they are worth more individually than a group or vice versa?

Offline princessluna11706

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2012, 07:35:59 AM »
I love the SM adventure dolls!  I have a big collection from the 90's, though some need to be upgraded since I left them on a shelf near a window.. and some have faded..sigh.  I also lost Tuxedo Mask's hat..  At least they won't be hard to replace when the time comes! I'm also lusting over the Italian dolls..

As to values, I have no idea.. I'm sorry I can't help.

The original Princess Luna.

I'm on Instagram! http://instagram.com/kitarei1 :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal