collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Requested invoice-no response  (Read 864 times)

Offline ponybabe

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Requested invoice-no response
« on: March 23, 2012, 03:32:54 AM »
So I purchased a MH doll on Ebay UK on Monday the 19th  and asked the buyer who's in the UK if they would ship to DK since it looked like he only ships to the UK and if so, could I pay them on the 26th when I get my tax return. They said that yes, they would ship to Denmark and that yes it was fine for me to first pay that day. So I happily BIN'ed and requested an invoice with the shipping price (there's no shipping price when you go in to pay). I have requested an invoice 2x and sent a Ebay message 2x asking about the shipping price but no answer. The seller was otherwise very fast to answer my 2 questions prior to me purchasing so this seems a little weird :huh: Maybe he's waiting until the weekend to send it but still strange he's not answering.

The seller has around 260 feedback, 100% positive. He had a number of items for sale when I bought the doll , then nothing for sale and now his items are up again.

I'm planning on waiting until the agreed payment date before getting nervous but what to do if the invoice never comes :huh: In the messages I get from Ebay about remembering to pay, it states £10 for shipping. So if I don't get an invoice, should I pay for the doll + £10 for shipping or should I contact the seller again and count on he'll let me know if it's not enough for shipping or if it is, he'll send the doll?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Many thanks to Nence for my adorable sig with my cat Chani in it and Btd for my lovely avatar!

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Requested invoice-no response
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 04:15:35 AM »
It sounds to me that the shipping maybe correct in the messages ebay are sending you.  That maybe why he is not responding???? 

Because I can't see why he would wait till the weekend to send one but I have seen stranger things. :P   He may think since you agreed on payment for the 26th that is when he should send it.  It's really hard to say on this one.

I guess all you can do is wait till the 26th and see what happens.  If not I would just go ahead and pay.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline ponybabe

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 08:53:43 AM »
It sounds to me that the shipping maybe correct in the messages ebay are sending you.  That maybe why he is not responding???? 

Because I can't see why he would wait till the weekend to send one but I have seen stranger things. :P   He may think since you agreed on payment for the 26th that is when he should send it.  It's really hard to say on this one.

I guess all you can do is wait till the 26th and see what happens.  If not I would just go ahead and pay.

Yeah that was what I thought :) So I'll just go ahead and pay him on Monday like we agreed and see what happens. I'm assuming that since he has 100% positive feedback that he won't just not send it :satisfied:

If this transaction goes wrong though, I'll update this thread and beg for help :P

Post Merge: March 23, 2012, 05:39:48 PM

Ok he's now let me know the shipping will be just a bit higher, around £13 but he has an automatic generated unpaid item case that has opened now and I have until the 27th to pay which should be no problem when I promised payment the 26th :) I'll let you guys know if any problems arise but the seller seems very nice and apologized for the unpaid item case and that he's sure I'll pay when I promised :)
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 05:39:48 PM by ponybabe »

Many thanks to Nence for my adorable sig with my cat Chani in it and Btd for my lovely avatar!

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2012, 08:19:34 PM »
I'm glad to know that he's  replied to you now with the shipping quote  :)  Hopefully everything should turn out ok. Let us know how it goes

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal