collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MLP news article / biggest fan - SarahBee!!!  (Read 7893 times)

FlyingPonyMonster

• Trade Count: (0)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 01:32:02 PM by FlyingPonyMonster »

Offline zzzova

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: MLP news
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 06:52:49 AM »
So cool! ^^
I will show this to my bf and demand the same ;D

Offline Honeycomb

• Looking for BB brushes and bandannas!
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+137)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Wanted: MIB FT Baby Tic Tac Toe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2012, 07:03:13 AM »
Beautiful! I wonder, are you a member here?

Offline babystarz

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2012, 07:04:48 AM »
Wow, very cool! The Alice Cooper pony is totally awesome too!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2012, 07:13:59 AM »
That's the member Sarah-Bee ;) I knew it as soon as babystarz mentioned 'Alice Cooper' cos Sarah is a huge fan :)
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Offline Sarah-Bee

• Alice Cooper's Minion Pony
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2012, 07:15:38 AM »
Urm, yep,just came to post :P lol

Tis me....

Only thing is, it's sort of mixed feelings for me about it. Remember the post here with someone called Natasha asking for people to be interviewed for a magazine? Well I ended up doing it and it was such fun getting ready for it, taking pics, and talking ponies with the journalist. But I didn't even know it was published! Something she said gave me the impression I'd get to give the ok or not when it went out and who to. Maybe I should have asked more questions? Maybe I don't know about these things so she should have prepared me?

Anyways, long story short, me in my niavity thought "newspaper" not online article! I don't care what people think about me AT.ALL. but things people say are a bit different, y'know? And there are some HARSH comments on there from some complete douchebags and I've just been sat crying at work for the last hour! I wasn't expecting the internet and I'm not ok with it....

I know you guys will appreciate it though and that's what matters, what you guys here think of it and my friends and family, not those idiots on the comments. So, enjoy, and I will forget those people and just think about the good part of it eh?

(can I have a hug please??)

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2012, 07:17:46 AM »
Urm, yep,just came to post :P lol

Tis me....

Only thing is, it's sort of mixed feelings for me about it. Remember the post here with someone called Natasha asking for people to be interviewed for a magazine? Well I ended up doing it and it was such fun getting ready for it, taking pics, and talking ponies with the journalist. But I didn't even know it was published! Something she said gave me the impression I'd get to give the ok or not when it went out and who to. Maybe I should have asked more questions? Maybe I don't know about these things so she should have prepared me?

Anyways, long story short, me in my niavity thought "newspaper" not online article! I don't care what people think about me AT.ALL. but things people say are a bit different, y'know? And there are some HARSH comments on there from some complete douchebags and I've just been sat crying at work for the last hour! I wasn't expecting the internet and I'm not ok with it....

I know you guys will appreciate it though and that's what matters, what you guys here think of it and my friends and family, not those idiots on the comments. So, enjoy, and I will forget those people and just think about the good part of it eh?

(can I have a hug please??)

:hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Offline StoryDreamer

• Go boldly
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Bri
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2012, 07:20:30 AM »
Well, it was a good article, and most of the comments are kind.  I think the Daily Mail has a wide demographic, including grumpy old people (ha), so somebody commenting on how people are "infantile" as "young adult" is b.s....what about all the men with their "man caves" or action figures?!!  Sounds to me like they're just jealous you have something that makes you happy.  And joke's on them.. if you needed quick cash, you could sell a lot of those to make it.
Hey, want to review media or contribute an article about books, movies, comics, tv or video games from a woman's perspective? Check out my new media blog in the making, What the Fangirl LGBTQ+ friendly

cesprins

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2012, 07:21:34 AM »
Love the pictures of the piles of ponies. <3 <3 <3 Such a pretty pony room.

Offline Sarah-Bee

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2012, 07:25:27 AM »
Well, it was a good article, and most of the comments are kind.  I think the Daily Mail has a wide demographic, including grumpy old people (ha), so somebody commenting on how people are "infantile" as "young adult" is b.s....what about all the men with their "man caves" or action figures?!!  Sounds to me like they're just jealous you have something that makes you happy.  And joke's on them.. if you needed quick cash, you could sell a lot of those to make it.

Yeah I know, most people today have said to me that most of the people who comment are the ones with bad stuff to say and the good ones don't always bother. I'm ok now, it was just such a shock! I didn't even know it had been published, I found out from someone at work! Lol! But yeah, those people who said bad stuff can bite me :P I love my ponies, my friends (including all of you here!) think it's great and so does my family so.... :silly:

What I wanted this to be:

"Hey guys! Look I'm in the paper with my ponies" :D *beams*
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2118633/My-Little-Ponys-biggest-fan-Accounts-assistant-dedicated-Pony-Room-1-000-strong-collection-worth-20-000-partner-keen.html "

(but don't believe everything you read in the paper! I never said they were worth £20k and I'm a Mrs not a Miss :P :silly: LOL)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 07:27:10 AM by Sarah-Bee »

Offline Elisto

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2012, 07:27:56 AM »
 :hug:
I think it's awesome, and the article certainly was positive! As for those negative comments, they also all have negative ratings, so it looks like most readers don't agree with them either!

I'd contact the editor or whoever interviewed you for the article and let them know you would have liked to have been told when the article about you came out and where to read it. They may have just forgotten to tell you (happened to me with an article I actually wrote!)

Offline CuteyBina3

• Trade Count: (+93)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2012, 07:34:16 AM »
Great article, thanks for posting it! and lovely collection, wow!! :D

Offline kadajkitten

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2012, 07:35:46 AM »
Beautiful! I wonder, are you a member here?
SO off subject but I think your rats are so cute ^^

Offline windsong

• Trade Count: (+147)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2012, 07:42:46 AM »
Great article! :D

~ My Etsy Shop ~ Arena Sales ~ Wants ~ My Book Blog ~ TY Badjuju86 4 avatar  :heart:

Offline Sarah-Bee

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2012, 07:44:56 AM »
:hug:
I think it's awesome, and the article certainly was positive! As for those negative comments, they also all have negative ratings, so it looks like most readers don't agree with them either!

I'd contact the editor or whoever interviewed you for the article and let them know you would have liked to have been told when the article about you came out and where to read it. They may have just forgotten to tell you (happened to me with an article I actually wrote!)

I did, I sent her an email. I'm ok now anyways, just was all "WOOOOAH" Ok....." lol

Yeah I think that's all my mates rating the negative comments down haha. I dearn't look :P

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal