collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My First Brag (Rarity's French Carousel Boutique)  (Read 2140 times)

plusleg1rl

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: My First Brag (Rarity's French Carousel Boutique)
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2012, 05:53:12 AM »
I spent way more money than someone ought to spend on plastic horses and finally ordered this set from Amazon France. The mystery is solved! Now everyone knows what are on both sides of that flippy carriage "mirror".

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

It also comes with some extra animal friends, a hot pink bracelet for the ponies, and another useless saddle.

I love Sweetie Swirl's Doppelganger pony artwork. Ang good to use recolored ponies in the bonus toys. Congrats!

4boyzmom

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2012, 04:29:52 PM »
I got a surprise Sweetie Swirl in the mail today, she was in a lot I ordered off ebay that I could not see what all was in it due to the bad pic I almost peed myself when I pulled her out of the box she was my big G4 pony want!  I love love love this set I think it was so worth whatever you paid for it lol Congrats!!

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2012, 07:50:42 AM »
I got a surprise Sweetie Swirl in the mail today, she was in a lot I ordered off ebay that I could not see what all was in it due to the bad pic I almost peed myself when I pulled her out of the box she was my big G4 pony want!  I love love love this set I think it was so worth whatever you paid for it lol Congrats!!
Thank you! And wow, what a nice surprise that must have been for you. Congrats!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal