collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: So Frustrated With G4  (Read 8519 times)

Offline mlpfan

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY!
    • View Profile
Re: So Frustrated With G4
« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2012, 12:03:04 PM »
I love g4, although quality could improve, and hasbro could come out with more ponies. and a full season or 2 on dvd!!!! hint hint!!!
"I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY! :cool:

Rococo

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #61 on: March 23, 2012, 12:07:04 PM »
I love g4, although quality could improve, and hasbro could come out with more ponies. and a full season or 2 on dvd!!!! hint hint!!!

FiM and Adventure Time need to be released as full seasons on DVD/Blu-ray, nao.

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 23, 2012, 12:32:53 PM »

Yes! so much.  >_<

Offline mlpfan

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 23, 2012, 12:44:17 PM »

I would buy full seasons on dvd! I have limited download so itunes is not going to happen, not only that i want hard copies! not a 50 dollar season download that is going to get wiped out the first time my computer crashes! take my money hasbro! I have money set aside just waiting for a full season of fim to come out!
"I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY! :cool:

Offline Faerie-StarV

• Power Puff Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 23, 2012, 04:37:04 PM »
So G4 was having more problems than before? Dang! I didn't know it was that bad and I wasn't aware of it because I just started collecting the G4 ponies so I'm pretty ignorant about the situation.
Have we have this problem before on the previous generations? Or it's minor compared to this? :\

Tally Mark

« Reply #65 on: March 23, 2012, 10:52:40 PM »
Sigh...I caved and got Feathermay today, but because it was hidden behind a dvd, I couldn't see that she has a weird semicircle indent on her butt. I also looked hard for one without head/body mismatch, but now that she's out of the store lighting I can see she has it.

Ah well. I was having a horrible day and my mom got her for me, so I love her anyway. That's what ponies are for, in the end. <3 But it *is* a little frustrating that I checked every Feathermay for a perfect one and failed. ^_^;;

Rococo

« Reply #66 on: March 23, 2012, 11:23:16 PM »
I think the semi-circle indent on her arse (right above the cutie mark almost attached to the root of her wing) is normal for the pegasus ponies. All mine have it and how visible/obnoxious it is depends on the color of the pony itself. Unless you mean a different kind of indentation.

Offline cobalte

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2012, 11:28:35 PM »
I'm getting rather frustrated with distribution here too. No sign of blind bags since mid last year, and we're still on Wave 3 of singles. Also all shops have decided to flood stock with FS Rainbow Dash after stocking FS Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy... once.  :hmm:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal