collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ebay Power Seller - Tracking Upload Problems. Have you experienced this??  (Read 1346 times)

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
So basically the requirements on Ebay for becoming and maintaining a power seller status has changed. As far as what I can read, the requirements come into effect this May.

One requirement is very much annoying me. This is the "90% of all domestic sales must have tracking".

The problem is, I don't ever not use tracking. Yet, it says that as of now only 86% of my sales have tracking. This makes no sense.

I also know someone else who has a power seller account who got a warning from Ebay saying only 40% of his sales have tracking!! This is definitely not the case. Both of us use the Paypal shipping labels for every single purchase. I almost always use USPS and he almost always uses UPS. What is going on here? Anyone else notice this?

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Yep, I got an email about a month ago about the new updates.   What can I say?  They don't make me happy either. :(   

Anyways I print my labels through ebay and don't seem to have a problem with it showing my exact percentage.  I wonder if maybe they are not all registering for some reason through the system when you print them with Paypal  :tellme:

:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

• View Profile
Hum, so you are saying you have the correct percentage. Interesting. I truly wonder what is going on here.

Offline cobalte

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
...yet even more pressure for individual people to be able to function like a business... I really think eBay have just gotten their heads stuck that far up their behinds that they just don't care who gets screwed over with the new rules.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Hum, so you are saying you have the correct percentage. Interesting. I truly wonder what is going on here.
Yep, I am saying I have the correct percentage.  If you read the whole update it states that the percentage is based on a 24 hour bases.  The tracking must be in there system 90% of the time within 24 hours for you to qualify.  So basically they want sellers to offer a one day handling time come May or June, or you lose your status.

Honestly I forgot about the Power Seller status, they push Top Rated so much now that is pretty much pushed to the wayside.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

• View Profile
Yep, I am saying I have the correct percentage.  If you read the whole update it states that the percentage is based on a 24 hour bases.  The tracking must be in there system 90% of the time within 24 hours for you to qualify.  So basically they want sellers to offer a one day handling time come May or June, or you lose your status.

Honestly I forgot about the Power Seller status, they push Top Rated so much now that is pretty much pushed to the wayside.

Oh no, that might be my problem. I always ship things out the next day but it might not be within 24 hours.

For example, if someone pays on the 16th at 2pm and then I ship the item on the 17th at 3pm that's not going to count as one day handling?!?!

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
It does sound like they arent all registering for some reason  :huh:  maybe its to do with timing like Ponylady mentioned?... 

...yet even more pressure for individual people to be able to function like a business... I really think eBay have just gotten their heads stuck that far up their behinds that they just don't care who gets screwed over with the new rules.

yep ..seems like it  :(   

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

• View Profile
See this is not fair. Because when you look at your percentages it clearly says:

"You must have uploaded tracking within your stated handling time on at least 90% of completed transactions with US buyers during the past three months.

Example:If your buyer pays you on January 15 and you offer 1-day handling time, you would have until January 16 to upload tracking information."

And I always get my tracking number by the next day. No matter what. So if it's the 24 hr deal then they need to say that (even though that is completely ridiculous).

That means that if someone pays at 1am and you are gone for that day and come back home the next morning it's already too late. Ridiculous if that is the case.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal