collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Trixie on Taobao  (Read 9564 times)

gypsyunicorn

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Trixie on Taobao
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2012, 09:29:47 AM »
Oh so pretty...I wonder if there will be a unipeg of her on that site

Offline TokiBear

• Wibbly Wobbly, Timey Wimey
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • We're all stories in the end...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2012, 09:40:53 AM »
She is gorgeous!  I cannot wait for her official release.  She is a must-have for my collection for sure!  And Lyra too!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

ladybrooklyn

« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2012, 09:52:53 AM »
eee I can't wait for Trixie's release, she's one of my faves!! I pray she's made into a fashion style with an accurate hat and cape :D
That... would be epic!!! C'mon Hasbro! You can do it! She'd make a PERFECT Fashion Style pony!!!

Offline BrightIdea

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2012, 10:27:55 AM »
They only had one of her in stock and she is sold out...some ebay peeps must check taobao constantly lol! I would wait until she hits shelves...HB have already confirmed her as a release so I am sure she ll turn up eventually!!! Although maybe once we know what wave she is in it will be easier to track her down...

I don't know about ebay peeps, but perhaps it was one of the lovely people here on MLP Arena  ;) ... and perhaps that person will post some pretty pics and a review of her when she comes in the mail.

So excited though, I have wanted a Trixie for like forever. It's nice they are making antagonist ponies like her and Nightmare Moon.

And on the note of Toys R Us exclusives, Toys R Us... why must you be so far away from meeeee? 

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2012, 10:29:37 AM »
eee I can't wait for Trixie's release, she's one of my faves!! I pray she's made into a fashion style with an accurate hat and cape :D
That... would be epic!!! C'mon Hasbro! You can do it! She'd make a PERFECT Fashion Style pony!!!

Yes I agree! Trixie would make a great FS pony!

I really wish that Hasbro would just do more FS ponies in general. I like the regular brushables but the FS have much more styling fun!
:biggrin: >_<^.^

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2012, 10:35:08 AM »
just keep everything crossed HB do their classic and break up the set to resell as individual ponies at some point down the line!

I dunno, for the 4-packs of G3's that were TRU exclusives, they were never resold. Finger Paints was only available in that pack, and Cotton Candy never appeared in that pose (although she appeared earlier in a different pose in a playset)
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

ladybrooklyn

« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2012, 10:36:00 AM »
I really wish that Hasbro would just do more FS ponies in general. I like the regular brushables but the FS have much more styling fun!
:lol: Me too!

What I'd REALLY like... (sorta OT... and yet not... ;) )... is to see the CMC group as larger, Fashion Style ponies! Oh man that would be awesome!

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2012, 10:55:10 AM »
She's gorgeous. :)
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

Offline PinkRosedust

• Trade Count: (+117)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • How bout i do anyway?
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2012, 11:07:29 AM »
Love those colors. :heart:
MLP sales Here Jewelry on Etsy Vintage toys on Etsy Toys and things on ebay

Offline Noasar

• Armour Plated Pony
  • Trade Count: (+34)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Little Starglow Ponies
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2012, 11:15:08 AM »
She could be Nightglider's sister, they look so similar!

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2012, 11:28:46 AM »
^^^THIS^^^^
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2012, 12:07:15 PM »
They only had one of her in stock and she is sold out...some ebay peeps must check taobao constantly lol! I would wait until she hits shelves...HB have already confirmed her as a release so I am sure she ll turn up eventually!!! Although maybe once we know what wave she is in it will be easier to track her down...

I don't know about ebay peeps, but perhaps it was one of the lovely people here on MLP Arena  ;) ... and perhaps that person will post some pretty pics and a review of her when she comes in the mail.

So excited though, I have wanted a Trixie for like forever. It's nice they are making antagonist ponies like her and Nightmare Moon.

And on the note of Toys R Us exclusives, Toys R Us... why must you be so far away from meeeee? 

Now that would be nice if it was someone on here...but alas a few recent things have made me a little more sceptical on collecting than I ever used to be!!!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline ShannonInPonyland

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2012, 12:28:08 PM »
She's beautiful!  ^.^  Definitely wouldn't mind adding her to my collection, I hope they release her in as a single brushable.

Offline BrightIdea

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2012, 12:41:08 PM »

Now that would be nice if it was someone on here...but alas a few recent things have made me a little more sceptical on collecting than I ever used to be!!!

Hehe, I guess subtlety doesn't translate well onto the internet  :P . I will come out now and say "it was me!"

Yeah, there have been a lot of things scooped up and sold on ebay, lately.  Now I am curious. What kind of stuff have you seen that is making you skeptical? I don't think I have seen anything too crazy lately. You have peaked my interest.

To keep on topic: "trixie trixie trixie!". Just watched the episode.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2012, 12:48:57 PM »
Yeah!!! Thats awesome....I am so pleased it was an Arena member who managed to track her down....congrats! lol now you have told us you must post pics pretty please and tell us if she is as gorgeous in person as in her pictures...

I am afraid it is just some recent experiences when you try to help people out and find that not everyone is completely honest and as lovely and sunshiny as they appear on the surface - thats all - not something I would go into here - but just a learning curve that the community is bigger than ever before.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal