collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Trixie on Taobao  (Read 9554 times)

Stroggos

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Trixie on Taobao
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2012, 07:54:21 AM »
I would be extremely interested in purchasing this pony but am currently wary of getting into screwing around on Taobao - If anyone is placing an order and can quote me a price, or has any news on her future UK availability, I would be extremely grateful.

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2012, 07:57:26 AM »
I can't tell from that taobao picture... is that a regular sized brushable or a FS?
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2012, 07:58:29 AM »
They only had one of her in stock and she is sold out...some ebay peeps must check taobao constantly lol! I would wait until she hits shelves...HB have already confirmed her as a release so I am sure she ll turn up eventually!!! Although maybe once we know what wave she is in it will be easier to track her down...

Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

cesprins

« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2012, 08:03:07 AM »
They only had one of her in stock and she is sold out...some ebay peeps must check taobao constantly lol! I would wait until she hits shelves...HB have already confirmed her as a release so I am sure she ll turn up eventually!!! Although maybe once we know what wave she is in it will be easier to track her down...

Yes, that's my viewpoint too. She will show eventually so no need to pay extra to get her now.

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2012, 08:05:07 AM »
I can't tell from that taobao picture... is that a regular sized brushable or a FS?
Should only be a normal brushable. At least that's all Hasbro had on display at the fair. Eyes also look too small to be FS, imo.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2012, 08:05:26 AM »

Yes, that's my viewpoint too. She will show eventually so no need to pay extra to get her now.

Yes, its different with ponies that may not ever turn up...or ponies that when they are released will be exclusives or parts of a set that turn out more expensive!!! But I understand being keen...as soon as I saw the big picture I was "wow...she may leap frog Star Swirl as my fav G4"
Loa is my love god!

Stroggos

« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2012, 08:21:22 AM »
She's a confirmed official release? Superb.

Scratch my original post.

Now to wait on :muffin: Pony and White Celestia news FOREVER

Offline Icicle

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2012, 08:22:43 AM »
She's a confirmed official release? Superb.

Scratch my original post.

Now to wait on :muffin: Pony and White Celestia news FOREVER

There's also going to be a White Celestia as well! It's going to be a talking one, but she'll be out at TRUs this fall according to Hasbro none the less. Baby steps!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2012, 08:39:58 AM »
I think the white Celestia which has been confirmed in the TRU set is in the same mould as the Royal Castle Friends set rather than the really large talking Celestia version...I believe its Princess Cadence we are getting in Talking Pony version...
Loa is my love god!

Offline Icicle

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2012, 08:47:23 AM »
I think the white Celestia which has been confirmed in the TRU set is in the same mould as the Royal Castle Friends set rather than the really large talking Celestia version...I believe its Princess Cadence we are getting in Talking Pony version...
There is no Celestia in the set actually! I think she was just displayed with that set (same with the Glow-in-the-Dark Zecora), if you look here you can kinda see her wings are the same as the talking Celestia mold, not to mention the button in her cutie mark.  I know there's a high res image of her floating around, along with info of these sets/prices, I just can't find them right now (working on so little sleep /sobs). But that is the only Celestia I know of that will be white (not counting anything found on Taobao).

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2012, 08:50:45 AM »
I think the white Celestia at the fair had fabric wings, though? She looked exactly like the talking pink Celestia, just white.

Edit: Oops too slow lol
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline apanda0622

• Trade Count: (+177)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2012, 08:53:18 AM »
I cannot wait to get the pack with her!  Wish she had her hat though!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2012, 08:54:42 AM »
Oohhh....interesting...can I ask where you found out what will be in the TRU set? From what I had read, seen and heard so far I thought it included the white Celestia [who I now see has a talking button after all!]...but I guess I was jumping ahead a bit!! In fact I thought that whole shelf was TRU exclusive stuff aimed at adult collectors and that the only separate piece was going to be Zecora and the rest altogether in one pack...

That will be much nicer if the brushables are just all by themselves...

And do you mean that only the brushables will be exclusive to TRU all the other items will be elsewhere?
Loa is my love god!

Offline Icicle

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2012, 09:00:25 AM »
I found it on the MLP Facebook page originally and then I think I had seen more info on it on Equestria Daily (I personally don't take what they say at face value, but the fair information seemed pretty spot on). I think just all the small brusables + Nightmare Moon were part of the TRU set and it was gonna be like $35.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2012, 09:05:28 AM »
Cool! I am really pleased I didnt pay attention and white Celestia isnt going to be part of that set...I was going to say $35 is good for a pack then thought its just going to give me another PP and RD...sigh...and I dont like the DJ pony...lol maybe there is no point in this set for me after all...just keep everything crossed HB do their classic and break up the set to resell as individual ponies at some point down the line!
Loa is my love god!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal