collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Blind Bags at CVS!  (Read 3108 times)

Offline ShannonInPonyland

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Blind Bags at CVS!
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2012, 11:36:23 AM »
The price is what really got me in the first place, when I saw the sticker it was like ' :shocked: '. I had $10 on me at the time and with it I could only afford 3 BBs, which is ridiculous. I wouldn't have bought them but I can't seem to find BBs anywhere near me, except about an hour away and I can never get out there so I had to buy them for an insane amount of money  >_<
... plus they had one glittery Rainbow Dash, whom I've been wanting very bad so I couldn't pass up on that  ;)
It's definitely more expensive than other places but I figured that it might be a good option for people like me who can't find them anywhere close to where they live  :)

Offline CrystalCrown

• Flamez o' Justice
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • You don't need a license to drive a sandwich!
    • View Profile
Re: Blind Bags at CVS!
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2012, 12:51:56 PM »
i've seen these too last week, but $4 for them is crazy, since they're $2 everywhere else.
and their brushable singles are $9! and even worse for me, CVS is the only place ive seen diamond rose and cherry pie so far :(
:fox: :rainbow: F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and me! N is for anywhere and anytime at all down here in the deep blue sea!  :frog:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal