collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Aaaaah pony hair problems!!!!  (Read 1177 times)

Moondancer115

• Trade Count: (0)
Aaaaah pony hair problems!!!!
« on: March 13, 2012, 12:07:16 PM »
Oke I am really frustrated!!!! My pony needed to be boiled because she has cancer. But now i can't get jer hair nice again. It is flat on her face and her ear sticks out from underneath her hair. It is just terrible. I used a flat iron, dried it with my hair dryer, with toilet paper around her neck. Nothing helps it is just awefull.
Please someone help!!! I want her volume back again but it doesn't work. I always use conditioner but her hair looks so ugly!!! I want her hair like this:
How do it do that?

Moving this over to the Corral for you. Please keep the WYP for personal problems. Thanks! SnorkMaiden, WYP Mod

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 11:11:39 PM by SnorkMaiden »

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
Re: Aaaaah pony hair problems!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 12:13:09 PM »
I'm not sure how to work with My Pretty Pony, but I hope someone here can help!!

Moondancer115

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2012, 12:44:30 PM »
I'm not sure how to work with My Pretty Pony, but I hope someone here can help!!

Hihi it is not My Pretty Pony i meant my pony who is pretty :p.

Offline hokuspokus

• Undiscovered 8th pony in the 7TALES series
  • Trade Count: (+108)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Touch my plastic face
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2012, 03:58:23 PM »
I think this kind of questions belong more to the Corral section, right(?)

Anyway, hope someone gives you usefull tips :)

Asphodel

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2012, 03:53:22 AM »
have you tried blow drying it (from dry) straight out from her head? What i normally do is stick the pony between my knees and comb out hair over my knee, so it's sticking up kind of like a mohawk, haha. Then hold the hair secure against your knee with the comb and give the hair about 30 seconds of the highest heat from the hairdryer. Usually gives it more body than I asked for!! Also can give me slightly burnt knees, so use a towel or something :lol:

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2012, 02:33:51 PM »
Okay here is what I would try. Use dawn dish soap and wash the hair again.  Then get a perm roller and a perm paper. Put the perm paper on the hair towards the end making sure all the hair towards the ends is inside the paper. The use a perm rod either blue or one size larger..white is okay too...roll the wet hair in this roller. Make sure you roll it all the way up to the head and use something to keep it in that position.  Keep it in for two days..a full 48 hours. Then unroll it and dont brush it for 8 hours.  Then see if it holds the curl and the body.  I have a pony that I just can't curl her hair no matter what I do and I suspect she might have that stubborn hair.   Sometimes this works for me and I get the body I want, but then it falls...if thats the case you might not be able to bring body back to the hair.  At least this has been the case for me.  If you need a photo let me know. I can take a picture of the perm rod in a pony hair..but I figure you know that part.  The larger the perm rod the higher is will dry the hair above the roots.  White raises it about half an inch.  If it doesn't work don't be too sad..if its the ponies in the photos..I think they look pretty even with the hair issue.  Sometimes its a good idea to put a perm paper under the black band on the perm rod so it doesn't leave an indent on the hair being rolled up for a while. ;)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 02:37:43 PM by tulagirl »

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline Maniah

• This customizer is a proud pony hair licker!
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+74)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Little Custom Pony
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2012, 05:28:59 PM »
Huh. They look nice to me.

Moondancer115

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2012, 11:38:37 PM »
Thank you tulagirl! I will try the perm!

Huh. They look nice to me.

The ponies in the pictures are how i want it to be. It is  not the pony with the hair problem  :P

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal