collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Has anyone heard from Wildshadow?  (Read 765 times)

Offline Brightglowpony

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Has anyone heard from Wildshadow?
« on: March 12, 2012, 08:59:44 AM »
She was my partner for Scraleos’ Autumn/Halloween swap back in October.  I never did hear from her after I sent her box, but I just came across the mailing receipt for it, so it made me think about it.  If anyone knows her personally or a way to contact her, could you please direct her to this thread?  The site said her last login was earlier today, so even though she hasn’t posted in a while, she must still be around.  I'm posting this because I'm concerned more than anything- hope all is well on her end.
Wishlist
Thank you to Witch for my stunning avatar!

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Has anyone heard from Wildshadow?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 09:56:43 AM »
It looks like she was on but has not posted since the move.

Her signature also reads:

In the middle of moving, mental break downs, and too much overtime at
work...

I do hope she gets in touch with you soon though but going by that it appears she might just be busy? :tellme:
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 07:02:05 PM »
it does sound like she has been going through some tough RL stuff recently from the look of her sig :crazy:  . but still, she has logged in recently.. have you PM'd her to find out if she recieved your swapbox?  does the swap host know about the situation? Scraleos will probably have her email addy ;) 
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Brightglowpony

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2012, 09:17:55 PM »

Yes, going by her sig it does look like she is going through a lot outside the arena :(  I have not seen that yet- the last one I remember stated that she was out of the country around the time of the swap so I shipped her box according to when she should have been back in town to get it (still within the swap shipping deadline).

And yes, Scraleos knows and she did everything at the time of the swap to try and contact her :)  I did not send her a pm because Scraleos mentioned she would  ;)  But since it’s been a while now, I may send her a message in case she does not see this thread.

Tracking said the box was delivered in October so hopefully she got it okay.  There were a couple of special items in there, so Wildshadow, if you see this, could you please let me know that you got it?  :)  I do hope all is okay on your end. 
Wishlist
Thank you to Witch for my stunning avatar!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal