collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Problems with mlpvalley on ebay :/  (Read 3371 times)

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Re: Problems with mlpvalley on ebay :/
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2012, 06:03:19 PM »
From what I can remember I had no problems with communication with her and she shipped my ponies quickly, but its been a few years since I bought from her so I dont know what she is like now :relaxed:

Moondancer115 - dont worry she cant give you a negative feedback. Only buyers are allowed to give negative or neutral feedback now. sellers can only give positive ;)  I really would give her longer before leaving a negative for her though. It hasnt been very long since you bought the item, and delays in postage can happen, even if she lives close to you :awake:   However,  I  do think she should have replied to your messages
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Moondancer115

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2012, 02:42:34 AM »
Moondancer - I just checked the seller's listings and she says she ships within 3 business days. So if she shipped it on the third day that is acceptable.

If you needed it before a certain date you should ask before you bid. I've had many people bid or buy and then say they need it on a certain date. Of course, I ship fast but my auction SAYS I ship fast. Hers doesn't.

It's just always good to ask before hand. If they don't respond to your messages before you bid then don't bid.

On the poor communication yeah I know three days seems like a long time but some people aren't on all the time.

Of course, I'm not saying she's a good seller. I'm just letting you know that it's better to make certain of certain things before purchasing from a seller.

As far as Valley's attitude as a buyer I still think the OP should check the star ratings before removing the feedback. If it's good ratings, just leave it.

Yes i know that and i don't say she is wrong with shipping. The obly problem i had with her is the communication. I bid and ask if it is possible and if it was not it was fine with me cause i was the one who wat late. So the only thing i was negative about was the communication.  ^.^
I hope you understand it.

Post Merge: March 31, 2012, 02:48:32 AM

Ow and ofcourse i'll wait i am not that kind of person. I want this to be pleassant for the both of is.
And as i sad the shipping doesn't bother me because it can br she can't ship that fast bit it was just the communication. But as i said i am slighty new to buying on ebay and all the time i got fast responses and shipping. Maybe i am a bit spoiled with fast sellers  :P
But thanks all for the feedback ^.^
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 02:48:32 AM by Moondancer115 »

Offline ashlyne

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+170)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2012, 01:14:58 PM »
Relcelestia,  I don't believe there's any way to tell who left what kind of star rating. The only way you'd be able to know what she left is if you knew the status of your star ratings before she left feedback; if they suddenly went down after her feedback, then she left bad stars.

I think ebay will either just remove the comment or remove the feedback entirely. Either way, I don't thinks she'll be able to give you feedback again once this is done. I would definitely report it, or at the very least, respond in comment to the feedback.  It's not your fault customs are expensive and you were only being true to the value of the package.   
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 01:17:33 PM by ashlyne »

Moondancer115

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2012, 01:35:45 PM »
EDIT!!!!!!

Everything is solved i was just over worrying (if hat is a word :p)
Everyrrhing is OK and she is a great seller!  :biggrin:
Got my pony, it was delayed with 3 days but that was thw folt of the stupid post office!
I reallt recomment her she even said she would fully refund me if the pony didn't arrived.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2012, 06:23:17 PM »
Thats great to hear! I'm so glad your parcel arrived safely  Moondancer  :cheer:  :bigups:  :hug:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal