collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Some Blind Bag Headcanons  (Read 2243 times)

MikaUtsukushi

• Trade Count: (0)
Some Blind Bag Headcanons
« on: March 09, 2012, 06:14:24 PM »
I know there was a headcanon section here somewhere but I don't want to bump it and I only have a couple headcanons written down for the blindbags that I have.

Beachberry: Beachberry is a pony that loves the beach and is one of the few ponies that knows about the secret world of the Sea Ponies.
Bumblesweet: Bumblesweet is very very sweet but she does have this random mysterious catchphrase that nopony really gets. “A BEE?!”
Cherry Spices: Cherry Spices is not from Ponyville and is originally from a place out west near Appleloosa that is a Spanish speaking area in Equestria.
Coconut Cream: While Coconut Cream does like to bake pies, she also is a part of a pony circus where she plays a clown and throws pies at the other clown ponies.
Firecracker Burst: Firecracker Burst is somewhat of a pyromaniac. She’s not an arsonist or anything but sometimes her fireworks and love of fire start some accidents.
Flower Wishes: Flower Wishes or ‘Daisy’ from the show is part of the Flower Friends Florists and is best friends with Bon Bon.
Gardenia Glow: Gardenia Glow is currently specializing her magic in growing nocturnal luminescent flowers.
Lily Blossom: Lily Blossom is graceful and always tries to look her best, but she always has the care and attention for her clumsy sister :muffin: Pony.
Minty: Minty is a very active pony when it comes to winter, she always tries to get the other ponies to play in the snow. Her least favorite part of the year is Winter Wrap Up.
Peachy Pie: Peachy Pie is still a young filly but she loves sweets, her best friend is Sunny Daze. Her relative is Pinkie Pie.
Pepperdance: Pepperdance also hails from the same town that Cherry Spices used to live in. She’s also a Latina and is part of Applejack’s family.
Roseluck: Roseluck is part of the Flower Friend Florists, she owns the shop mainly and lives there with her younger sister, Twist.
Skywishes: Skywishes is a kite maker and she loves to make kites for little foals and anyone who would wish to buy them.
Sweetsong: Sweetsong is a traveling minstrel pony and is always on the move and she sings to whoever wants to hear her.

I hope you enjoy them. :3c

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
Re: Some Blind Bag Headcanons
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 06:16:53 PM »
Aww I like thinking of :muffin: Pony and Lily Blossom being sisters :)

Offline SourdoughStomper

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • grain free and pain free
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 06:18:40 PM »
*goes to urban dictionary to see if it has a definition of "headcanon" just to see if it means what I think it means.* :lookround:

EDIT: Yep, that's what I thought.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Credit to Shaiyeh for avatar.

MikaUtsukushi

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2012, 06:29:03 PM »
Aww I like thinking of :muffin: Pony and Lily Blossom being sisters :)
Yeah, I mean they look awfully similar, lots of people thought Lily was :muffin: Pony, even I thought she was :muffin: Pony. Plus the combo of a clumsy and graceful pony sisters might work out awesomely. :3c

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2012, 06:37:36 PM »
"Firecracker Burst: Firecracker Burst is somewhat of a pyromaniac. She’s not an arsonist or anything but sometimes her fireworks and love of fire start some accidents."

You are so in my head o_o;.. I'll type up some of mine later when I get the chance~

MikaUtsukushi

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2012, 08:20:55 PM »
"Firecracker Burst: Firecracker Burst is somewhat of a pyromaniac. She’s not an arsonist or anything but sometimes her fireworks and love of fire start some accidents."

You are so in my head o_o;.. I'll type up some of mine later when I get the chance~
Ooh, I would love to see what you would have if we have somewhat of the same head. XDc Mwee, I think I might edit everytime I think up a new story or something.

Valkohai

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2012, 10:37:53 PM »
Europian cards suck! D :
Now I want US cards... oh pooie..

Offline Rachel-Eyes

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2012, 11:33:21 PM »
I agree about liking the idea of Lily Blossom and :muffin: Pony being sisters... at least friends. I like your Spain-like land from where Cherry Spices and Pepperdance hail. So cute! :lovey:

I have these little Crash Bandicoot figures that I bought off of eBay a few months ago that are just a little bit smaller than Blind Bags. I have this headcanon that the ponies just adore Cortex and he tries to push them away, but they continue to fawn over him and take care of him anyway. Cortex pretends he doesn't like the attention but he secretly does. xD Coco is also very good friends with Lemon Treat.

When I got my first set of Blind Bags, I took pictures of them on the kitchen table with a bowl of grapes in the background. So now I've decided that all BBs like grapes!

Also, Roseluck and Pepperdance are cousins.

toralei

« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2012, 12:43:46 AM »
She's also a brushable, but whatever... there was discussion on another pony site about this one and I ADORE it:

Feathermay is an airpirate!

Offline Starbright

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2012, 12:58:35 AM »
I thought exactly the same about Firecracker Burst!
Collecting G1 and G3 since 2005  :biggrin:

Offline Scraleos

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2012, 01:12:09 AM »
A BEE?! Haha, did you get that catchphrase from a certain youtuber, or did you make it up?

Trade | Wanted | Pony Plushies

Offline bladed

• Dabbles Pony
  • Gotta hit some wasabi mayo to settle the nerves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2012, 03:33:37 AM »
Oooh!
I have some for brushies and blind bags.
Cherry Spices : She loves to cook. Loves loves LOVES.
Bumblesweet : Shes a psyco, but covers it. Very. Well.
Sugar Grape  : She thinks shes in the stories she reads.
Dewdrop Dazzle : She loves the rain, and never stays in when it rains.
Snowcatcher : Dewdrops sister, same as her but loves snow.
Feathermay : Airpirate!

Offline ultra8

• Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2012, 03:04:04 AM »
I actually read a fanfic awhile ago that played with the idea of Lily Blossom being :muffin: Pony's younger sister. actually now that I think about it, it also made use of Blossomforth(mute/sign-language inventor) and Rainbow Flash(Dash's new step-sister/Twilight's former bullie).

Some pretty good ideas.
----
Currently the only one I've had for awhile is that Minty is her town's version of Pinkie as well as her self proclaimed rival and she visits ponyville at random intervals every few years/months to challenge or prank her.
Pinkie's Pinky Sense doesn't really work on her and her only sign of Minty's immenent arrival is a pair of socks mysteriously appearing in the oven.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2012, 03:05:53 AM by ultra8 »
Who Dares wins

\"I am just a simple thinker, though some call me Mad.\"- Mad Thinker

\"I don\'t have a word better than awesome, so I\'ll just say awesome again, only this time, louder. Awesome!\" -Rat King

Offline Rachel-Eyes

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 16, 2012, 03:38:56 AM »
actually now that I think about it, it also made use of Blossomforth(mute/sign-language inventor)

Wow... I've actually been working on a story of my own where Blossomforth was mute and communicates to the audience through her diary. I'd always wanted to write a silent protagonist, and I found that in Blossomforth.

Bag of Magic Food

« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2012, 09:50:54 PM »
Currently the only one I've had for awhile is that Minty is her town's version of Pinkie as well as her self proclaimed rival and she visits ponyville at random intervals every few years/months to challenge or prank her.
Pinkie's Pinky Sense doesn't really work on her and her only sign of Minty's immenent arrival is a pair of socks mysteriously appearing in the oven.
Hah!  I've been toying with some story ideas where Minty isn't really Pinkie's equal, but is someone who thinks that Pinkie Pie is a great role model for her, and in trying to be just as spontaneously fun, she drives both of them to embarrassment and exhaustion.

I like that Minty is still considered the "holiday" pony according to the latest backcards.  It gave me this idea that whereas Pinkie Pie would whip up a standard party for any occasion, Minty keeps track of every known holiday on the calendar, and goes around "preparing" everyone for the next holiday in whatever way she can think of.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal