collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: McDonald's ponies releasing order.  (Read 16677 times)

DJ Midli

• Trade Count: (0)
McDonald's ponies releasing order.
« on: March 08, 2012, 09:58:10 PM »
Didn't see this here so, for your viewing pleasure and to help anyone collecting these :).

Only thing I can think of to note that isn't made obvious, is if a store is sold out of a cycle, they immediately have to put out the next cycle whether or not it is scheduled. Should they run out off all cycles and are unable to order they fall to a default backup toy.

As is generally the case(with any merchandise). Stores in remote areas will be your best bets as the weeks wear on.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Nein

Re: McDonald's ponies releasing order.
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 12:29:36 AM »
Yeah I don't understand that chart, it says on the top that it doesn't start till the 9th but it only lists them giving out cycle 2 and 3 after the 9th

Offline gemini_pony

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • <3 Pony Time!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 12:33:00 AM »
Yessss I see Starscream listed on there....I get Starscream and ponies *faints* so much happiness<3

DJ Midli

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2012, 12:41:46 AM »
Yeah I don't understand that chart, it says on the top that it doesn't start till the 9th but it only lists them giving out cycle 2 and 3 after the 9th

Its when they can START giving out cycle 2 and cycle 3 unless they run out of the previous cycle. So anything listed as part of cycle 2 you won't be able to get until the cycle 2 start date OR they run out of cycle 1 toys.

Hypothetically if a store sells no toys by the last week they will have all toys avaliable for sale in the last week.

Understanding now?

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2012, 12:54:22 AM »
If you want to just buy the toys instead of getting them with happy meals, can you buy them all at once regardless of cycle, or do you have to wait until the store is giving out a toy before they'll sell it to you?

Offline mlpfan

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2012, 04:33:13 AM »
gonna have to check
"I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY! :cool:

Offline Varkolak

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2012, 05:20:03 AM »
If you want to just buy the toys instead of getting them with happy meals, can you buy them all at once regardless of cycle, or do you have to wait until the store is giving out a toy before they'll sell it to you?

when i've gone in to buy just the toys before, they would only sell me what was currently being given out, they wouldn't let me have anything earlier than what they had.

ZettaMomo

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2012, 05:41:45 AM »

when i've gone in to buy just the toys before, they would only sell me what was currently being given out, they wouldn't let me have anything earlier than what they had.
That's weird.  :huh:
When I went to McDonald's for the Hello Kitty toys in December I was able to buy all of them at once.
Either way I will probably just stop once or twice a week to pick up some of them.

Offline EmberBright

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Disregard the Prologue - my blog about... um... everything
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2012, 05:46:18 AM »
We can never get them ahead of when they're being given out, either.

Disregard the Prologue

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2012, 06:06:29 AM »
How much are they?
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

ZettaMomo

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2012, 06:14:11 AM »
How much are they?
You can buy just the toys for $1 each.
I have heard some people say that they will charge you $2 if you don't buy food, but I haven't run into that problem.

Offline Varkolak

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
Re: McDonald\'s ponies releasing order.
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2012, 06:14:40 AM »
How much are they?

I think its like $1 + tax. but i don't know if they've raised their prices or not.

Post Merge: March 09, 2012, 06:15:54 AM

How much are they?
You can buy just the toys for $1 each.
I have heard some people say that they will charge you $2 if you don't buy food, but I haven't run into that problem.

i haven't had the $2 problem yet either, but i have at burger king once.

Offline Icicle

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Come on everypony, smile, smile, smile~!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2012, 06:22:05 AM »
I believe every location can charge a different price on toys without the food. I think mine is closer to two dollars per toy without food (granted it's a McDonald's in a Wal-Mart, but proof none the less). At that point I'd just buy the food and eat it.. or if I catch a homeless person/someone who clearly needs food after the fact I would just give it to them instead.

DJ Midli

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2012, 06:50:07 AM »

General consensus i've got from the grapevine i've been speaking to, is the earliest a store i going to be shipped all its ponies is the 11th. But even then stores will probably have issue with you trying to get cycle 2 and 3 before their "release date".

Hilariously enough some of the management today across canada didn't even realize they had been shipped 4 different types of ponies. (A brony in sasketchewan actually had to show a manager the screenshot I posted above to get the 4 ponies that are already out).

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2012, 06:59:33 AM »
!!! I wasn't aware they'll only charge you $1 with food! I always just go in and buy the pony toys and always get charged $2.

Well from now on I'll be buying some food and see if I can get them cheaper! :D Thanks guys!
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal