collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: McDonald's ponies releasing order.  (Read 16671 times)

Offline Cadence

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • The Polyglot Pony
    • View Profile
Re: McDonald's ponies releasing order.
« Reply #135 on: March 23, 2012, 08:27:38 PM »
I got a Twilight Sparkle today!  :lol: Seems like the ponies where I live are pretty random... they're STILL on Pinkie & Rarity last time I checked...

By the way, does anyone know which ponies were made in Vietnam & which ones were made in China? Just curious, as I don't have the whole collection and I'm debating whether or not I should get the others since they vary in quality... :\
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 || Sig by LunaCat || :fox: :heart:

Rococo

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #136 on: March 23, 2012, 09:06:59 PM »
They're random regarding which are made where. My Lily Blossoms are made in China but I have seen people's whose were made in Vietnam. The Vietnamese ones have a weird "scabbing" injection site in their front leg while the Chinese ones do not. It also says on the back of the toy bag where the content (the pony in this case lol) was made.

Offline sd_dreamcrystal

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Reach far beyond the boundaries of imagination.
    • View Profile
    • DreamCrystalArt @ DeviantART
« Reply #137 on: March 23, 2012, 09:57:18 PM »
The cycle sheet actually confuses me because this past week we had Rainbow Dash and Cheerilee while on the same week my friend in PA got AJ and Lily
My DeviantArt, why not drop by and take a look!

Offline Cadence

• The Polyglot Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 24, 2012, 10:43:11 AM »
They're random regarding which are made where. My Lily Blossoms are made in China but I have seen people's whose were made in Vietnam. The Vietnamese ones have a weird "scabbing" injection site in their front leg while the Chinese ones do not. It also says on the back of the toy bag where the content (the pony in this case lol) was made.

Ah, I didn't know they were random - I thought specific ponies were assigned to one country.  ^^; Thanks!
Most of the ponies I have so far were made in China, but they have little indents/scrapes around their front legs too. :\

Rococo

« Reply #139 on: March 24, 2012, 10:44:42 AM »

Really? o_o None of the ones I have from China have the scabs! How weird.

Ah, I didn't know they were random - I thought specific ponies were assigned to one country.  ^^; Thanks!
Most of the ponies I have so far were made in China, but they have little indents/scrapes around their front legs too. :\

Offline Cadence

• The Polyglot Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 25, 2012, 01:25:50 PM »

Really? o_o None of the ones I have from China have the scabs! How weird.
Indeed.  :blink: I have all of them now, except for Pinkie - and I think the only one that doesn't have a scab and major paint flaws is Lily Blossom!  :sad:

Offline stopxmotion

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Support independent film!
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 29, 2012, 12:38:36 PM »
Last day for ponies! I think I have enough..  :blink: but I'm so tempted to get a happy meal for lunch.
Two more little devils jumped over the wall.
Saying turn her out father, she'll murder us all.
To my fal-de-ral little law-day.

ladybrooklyn

« Reply #142 on: March 29, 2012, 01:02:27 PM »
Last day for ponies! I think I have enough..  :blink: but I'm so tempted to get a happy meal for lunch.
Not out here... :whoa:

I it McDs on Tuesday... got ponies.

Went Wednesday (to the same McDs...) And they had Squinkies... >.< Tried THREE other McDonalds to trade in those Squinkies for ponies... and it wasn't until I hit the FOURTH that I found them...

There's only one near me that still has any... and I could use another Rarity & Pinkie... but I think I'm outta luck... :(

Rococo

« Reply #143 on: March 29, 2012, 01:09:16 PM »
Today's the last day, eh? Time to hit up a McDonalds on my way home from work tonight. I have an extra Lily Blossom and Fluttershy left in their bags so far, both of which look better painted than the ones I opened lol.

Edit: I have a Fluttershy and Lily Blossom MIP for sale, $5.00 for both of them (not including shipping), if anyone needs. I'm trying not to split them up because I sort of already packaged them together in a 6x9 bubble mailer and taped the hell out of it.  :yikes:
« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 03:50:08 PM by Rococo »

Offline stopxmotion

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 29, 2012, 04:35:26 PM »
Well that was fun but I don't think I want to step foot inside a McDonalds again for a very long time!
I ended up with Cheerilee today, which is what I expected since my McD's were doing them in order.

But I got nervous for a minute because they gave me a squinkies box!

I'm still looking for an extra Pinkie or Twilight - Have an unopened Cheerilee for trading!

keikokukien

« Reply #145 on: March 31, 2012, 12:40:02 PM »
I wanted a rarity and lily which are the two that escaped me. I could'nt find rose or a fluttershy. :( I got three rainbow dashes, though. The mids down my street was out days ago...and in NY, they only had cheerilee and RD. :/ if anyone has rarity, fluttershy, or lily, I would really love to buy them or trade.

Rococo

Re: McDonald's flowers releasing order.
« Reply #146 on: March 31, 2012, 12:44:21 PM »

I wanted a rarity and lily which are the two that escaped me. I could'nt find rose or a Billy. :( I got three rainbow dashes, though. The mids down my street was out days ago...and in NY, they only had cheerilee and RD. :/ if anyone has rarity, Billy, or lily, I would really love to buy them or trade.

Which one is Billy? Lily is Lily Blossom? And which one is Rose? :what:

Offline stopxmotion

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 31, 2012, 12:52:25 PM »

I wanted a rarity and lily which are the two that escaped me. I could'nt find rose or a Billy. :( I got three rainbow dashes, though. The mids down my street was out days ago...and in NY, they only had cheerilee and RD. :/ if anyone has rarity, Billy, or lily, I would really love to buy them or trade.

Which one is Billy? Lily is Lily Blossom? And which one is Rose? :what:

ROFL  :lmao:

Rococo

« Reply #148 on: March 31, 2012, 01:35:17 PM »
Ooohhh, I see... lol That Wisconson "Fart" Meetup thread was really throwing me for a loop earlier.

Offline stopxmotion

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: March 31, 2012, 01:37:12 PM »
I still haven't figured out who rose is..

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal