collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G2 magic amulet  (Read 1005 times)

Offline xelli

• Trade Count: (+50)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
G2 magic amulet
« on: March 07, 2012, 07:25:16 AM »
I've got a question about the Magician Ponies amulets: do they often tend to break down? Because I bought batteries to the one I've got but it isn't working despite how I put the batteries in  :( The amulet and the wand are in good condition overall so I was hoping it would work.
Looking for G2 accessories -->My wishlist

Offline Baby Sugarberry

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: G2 magic amulet
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2012, 08:28:52 AM »
Are the contacts corroded? Sometimes when batteries are left in old toys for long periods, the batteries start to break down, leaking and/or corroding the electrical contacts, which can make an otherwise working toy non-functional.  That'd be the first thing I'd ty to fix yours.
G1 Wishlist  It's the final countdown! Looking to purchase the last few G1's for my collection - Watercolor Baby Sea Ponies Foamy, Misty & Surfy - Red Roses - SHS Sweet Sundrop - Springy - Teeny Tiny Snookums (#2)

Offline CrystalCrown

• Flamez o' Justice
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • You don't need a license to drive a sandwich!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2012, 01:07:05 PM »
Are the contacts corroded? Sometimes when batteries are left in old toys for long periods, the batteries start to break down, leaking and/or corroding the electrical contacts, which can make an otherwise working toy non-functional.  That'd be the first thing I'd ty to fix yours.
this!

if you happen to have any others with their batteries still in and they arent being used for a while, i'd take them out! i took the batteries out of my g3 playsets and shine bright g4's for this reason!
:fox: :rainbow: F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and me! N is for anywhere and anytime at all down here in the deep blue sea!  :frog:

Offline Oneleo1

• sounds like oreo
  • Trade Count: (+259)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • E-crater Oneleo1
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2012, 08:08:22 PM »
I hope you can get it working again :)
Man who wear lampshade on head is bright!

*** Want List *** My Trade/Sale Page *** Rehairs & Deflock Services available. PM me for details :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal