collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: EEEEEWWWW, gross!  (Read 12523 times)

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
Re: EEEEEWWWW, gross!
« Reply #75 on: March 14, 2012, 11:28:44 AM »
The auction ended with three bids and sold for 1.70 GBP ($2.68 US).  It looks like someone wanted it, for some reason.  *shrug*
It was me!!!  Kelly, admit it...you were going into a bidding war with me over this priceless item!
 JUST KIDDING;) I didn't really buy the tooth.

Michelle--
You'd rather have a nasty dog tooth than my lovely Moon Jumper who's for sale???  Lol, just kidding!
You know, I've decided to only collect random things that resemble ponies from now on....HAHA!  I'd love to buy your MJ, but I went waaaay overboard for my swap partner and need a spending break. 
Although I might spring for a Chicken McNugget shaped like Abe Lincoln (only if it comes with the hat!).  I can put it next to my Joe Mantanga grilled cheese;).
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
Re: EEEEEWWWW, gross!
« Reply #76 on: March 14, 2012, 05:55:26 PM »
The auction ended with three bids and sold for 1.70 GBP ($2.68 US).  It looks like someone wanted it, for some reason.  *shrug*
It was me!!!  Kelly, admit it...you were going into a bidding war with me over this priceless item!
 JUST KIDDING;) I didn't really buy the tooth.

Michelle--
You'd rather have a nasty dog tooth than my lovely Moon Jumper who's for sale???  Lol, just kidding!
You know, I've decided to only collect random things that resemble ponies from now on....HAHA!  I'd love to buy your MJ, but I went waaaay overboard for my swap partner and need a spending break. 
Although I might spring for a Chicken McNugget shaped like Abe Lincoln (only if it comes with the hat!).  I can put it next to my Joe Mantanga grilled cheese;).

Ha ha, it's OK; my MJ has a couple of other potential buyers.
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal