collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Cat toy identifiaction  (Read 4277 times)

Offline Eviecorn

• Chancellor Pudding Hat
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Mister, would you please help my pony?
    • View Profile
    • Do-San-Ko Customs on Facebook
Re: Cat toy identifiaction
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2012, 02:49:23 PM »
I agree with the Kitty Care suggestion.  They sure are cute!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:glitter: :taco:  Throw caution to the wind and fart on it. :taco: :glitter:
Art commissions!

ZettaMomo

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2012, 03:00:44 PM »
They are a little weird looking, but super cute! I wish I had something like that when I was a kid. XD

Shetani

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2012, 08:30:41 AM »
Gosh, so many replies D:. But thanks for all the contribution.
Wow, makes me feel a bit ashamed not knowing that vodka thing being a finn and all ^^;.

Anyways, I'll have to agree with that kitty care idea. they look really similar. and the clothes seem to be from the series. I also tried to google them but there really isn't that much info about them :/
Though I did find one picture that would confirm that these are Kitty Care toys. And the combs I saw alongside them were like these.

I did not pay that much from these. they are not in so great condition as seen. The two girls with their ribbons cost a bit more seeing as they are in pretty great condition but still paid only 13 € for them. and 9 € for the other six and that lot had three lanards and one bratz pony(Oh how I hate those D:).
Now I really have to bee on the lookout for the Siamese ones :B

Valkohai

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2012, 08:54:06 AM »
Vodka is nott Finlands invention but Finlandia vodka is one of the strongest if it is not the strongest. What Finland did invent are Nokia(the unbrakeble phone!) and Molotov's coctail. Finland also holds World Championship on Airguitar everytime as well as Wifes carrying World Championships. Also I think Finland is home of "Who trows ones cellphone longer" World Championship.
 For other grate things I think Finland should be Winland is that on wartime aside of being awsome, we stole Russians tanks by putting pieces of wood to the tiers. After an hour of capture, we used Russians own tanks against them.

Also:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_9cHkMILP4_A/Su8p3GFJJOI/AAAAAAAABHc/yywQlkVuUD4/s1600-h/fdccax.jpg

Shetani

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2012, 01:03:11 PM »
Vodka is nott Finlands invention but Finlandia vodka is one of the strongest if it is not the strongest. What Finland did invent are Nokia(the unbrakeble phone!) and Molotov's coctail. Finland also holds World Championship on Airguitar everytime as well as Wifes carrying World Championships. Also I think Finland is home of "Who trows ones cellphone longer" World Championship.
 For other grate things I think Finland should be Winland is that on wartime aside of being awsome, we stole Russians tanks by putting pieces of wood to the tiers. After an hour of capture, we used Russians own tanks against them.

Also:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_9cHkMILP4_A/Su8p3GFJJOI/AAAAAAAABHc/yywQlkVuUD4/s1600-h/fdccax.jpg

Oh yes I already knew that, but didin't know the fact that it's an internet joke. And that stuff I do know also. I actually attended on my history lesson in school.. actually I'm quite an History freak. Alongside the Cellphone throw there's beer barrel, coin, and Boot throw competition, also where I lived for about two years we had this "mac throw competitin", where people thre Apple computers as far as possible. And Xylitols dental benefits were also founded in Finland, even though the chemical was founded by French and German almost simultaneously.  And we also have the best marksman in history Simo Häyhä.  He didn't use the scope because he didn't like it and  it would freeze because of mist from breathing, also on sunny day it would have given away his hiding spot(I could go on forever about him and our history xD)Also IRC (Internet Relay Chat) was invented by a Finn and AIV feed also. and of course one of the most known unimportant(Finnish) celebrity; Johanna Tukiainen xD

And of course we have some of the most awesome bands ever like Sonata Arctica, Old Nightwish, Stratovarius, Tarot etc.

oh that's an great picture btw, even though I've seen it before :D
« Last Edit: March 08, 2012, 01:05:37 PM by Shetani »

Valkohai

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2012, 01:14:47 PM »

Also:

Oh yes I already knew that, but didin't know the fact that it's an internet joke. And that stuff I do know also. I actually attended on my history lesson in school.. actually I'm quite an History freak. Alongside the Cellphone throw there's beer barrel, coin, and Boot throw competition, also where I lived for about two years we had this "mac throw competitin", where people thre Apple computers as far as possible. And Xylitols dental benefits were also founded in Finland, even though the chemical was founded by French and German almost simultaneously.  And we also have the best marksman in history Simo Häyhä.  He didn't use the scope because he didn't like it and  it would freeze because of mist from breathing, also on sunny day it would have given away his hiding spot(I could go on forever about him and our history xD)Also IRC (Internet Relay Chat) was invented by a Finn and AIV feed also. and of course one of the most known unimportant(Finnish) celebrity; Johanna Tukiainen xD

And of course we have some of the most awesome bands ever like Sonata Arctica, Old Nightwish, Stratovarius, Tarot etc.

oh that's an great picture btw, even though I've seen it before :D

lol, I see I see.
Well as an internet phenomonenom it didn't live long. Latest internet joke is the Nokia phones.

At first I considered you were just some Hetalia tard saying "uuh I like History because SuxFin Herp Derp" but I see you read more than that : )
I used to love history too but I'm worste ever at remembering years and names.

Oisko sulla muuten G4 McDonalds Fluttershyta? Vaihtaa tai myydä?

Offline Goldilocks

• Romance Pony
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2012, 01:18:50 AM »
Yeah the ghost of the doll Kitty Care list is not complete...

I have some which are not on the list. I think I've actually sent pics of those to ghost of the doll some years ago but they don't seem to add anything else than leaflet pics. Which are not always similar to the real toys.

I have a couple of extra kitties which I could sell if anyone is interested, they're not in the best shape though so they're not expensive :)

Johanna Tukiainen  :yikes:
wanted G1 WEDDING/LOVE pony accessories and merchandise, ARGIE GREEN TRULY, ARGIE PEARLY-PAINTED NOVIA:
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,299645.0.html
trades:
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,299649.msg252302.html#msg252302

Offline gemini_pony

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • <3 Pony Time!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2012, 01:33:40 AM »
OMG I woud love to get a couple of these they are too cute <3

Valkohai

« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2012, 05:02:14 AM »
Yeah the ghost of the doll Kitty Care list is not complete...

I have some which are not on the list. I think I've actually sent pics of those to ghost of the doll some years ago but they don't seem to add anything else than leaflet pics. Which are not always similar to the real toys.

I have a couple of extra kitties which I could sell if anyone is interested, they're not in the best shape though so they're not expensive :)

i would be most interested on getting some!

(oletko sä Johanna Tukiainen??)

Offline Goldilocks

• Romance Pony
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2012, 06:01:15 AM »

Haha luckily not :)

« Last Edit: March 09, 2012, 06:04:21 AM by Goldilocks »
wanted G1 WEDDING/LOVE pony accessories and merchandise, ARGIE GREEN TRULY, ARGIE PEARLY-PAINTED NOVIA:
trades:

Valkohai

« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2012, 06:11:11 AM »

Haha luckily not :)

had to make sure : x

Offline Filthy

• The Crazy Cat Lady
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2012, 09:21:23 AM »
My friends had lots of those kitties back in the 80s and 90s. I liked them but never had any. There are dogs as well. I remember their hair was always a mess, not the best quality or then my friends were not fixing them properly.

And now my mind has been polluted by the thought of Tuksu. I need some vodka to get over this. :drunk:
Thanks to Mandy85 for my avatar

Valkohai

« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2012, 09:48:52 AM »
I slefishly added Shetani, Goldilock and Filthy as my buddies. Because Finland!

you guys got blogs?

Offline Filthy

• The Crazy Cat Lady
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2012, 10:07:23 AM »

you guys got blogs?
Lol, no blog. My life isn't interesting enough for that. xD
Thanks to Mandy85 for my avatar

Offline Goldilocks

• Romance Pony
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2012, 10:27:33 AM »

you guys got blogs?

No blog either, I'm not very computer-oriented :P

I just checked the ghost of the doll Kitty Care page. And noticed something strange. The boy kitties don't have "manes" at all in those backcard/leaflet pics, only tails. They look so different without mane hair.
trades:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal