collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: MPP!  (Read 472 times)

corina

• Trade Count: (0)
MPP!
« on: March 06, 2012, 05:04:22 PM »
Thanks to Fire Muse, MPP is living with me again! And thanks to this site I know how to put her guts back together! I am going to rehair and repaint her after I pop her open and tune her up. I am also thinking of putting a latch on her belly for future reopens instead of glue. Fortunately she looks like she's going to be pretty willing to pop open.  For now I am going to clean her up and see how nice I can get her hair for the short term.
Here is a link to the post that shows internal workings if anyone is interested, it was kinda tricky to find [size=78%]http://mlparena.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=160450.html[/size]

Thanks Fire Muse! =)

I also found a few blind bags (2) 2 JCP outlet, Sparkle Pinkie Pie and Lilly something? (forgive me!). The TJ Maxx has a few AppleJack barns (short forelock on mine) and the light up balloons w the purple/pink unicorn (forgive me again!). I got the barn and will probably regret not getting the balloon. My boyfriend was mortified, but it's a cheap thrill compared to the Stone horses and the barn is such a cute display. I want to paint it too but it's definitely on the back burner since MPP is here ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal