collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: First pony love  (Read 3886 times)

Offline foalpatrol

• Hello, Clarice
  • Trade Count: (+42)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: First pony love
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2012, 01:33:40 AM »
Princess Royal Blue was my second childhood pony (first was Hippity Hop who is AWOL). 

Her body is hard and her symbols are a bit munted, though you can't really tell from the pictures.  I'm pretty sure I still have her bushwoolie somewhere.  Have shown my mum a photo of him and told her not to throw him out if she spots him while cleaning out the garage!  Here's a before and after of her hair straightening job:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline LadyStarCatcher

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2012, 02:55:10 AM »

I know there's four and not one here, but these four gals were my firsts. I honestly can not remember if Magic Star or Ribbon came first. I was probably four. I'm thinking I should deflock the poor gals. I loved some of their flocking off as a child and they are kinda dingy. heh. :redface:

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2012, 03:23:07 AM »
Mine was Daddy and Baby Sister Bright Bouquet! I don't have individual shots of them, but I plan on a mass photoshoot when I am feeling better! But anyway, I do have a picture of my 'mini display' which has a picture of the completed family :) also: I had baby sister Apple Delight, Baby Brother Sweet Celebrations so when I got back into collecting I had to finish their families! And I did !  :biggrin:

Hope this is ok, it shows lots of my childhood ponies and rescue ponies !

Offline Vintergatan

• Knight of the Ebon Blade
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2012, 03:29:27 AM »
This was my first girl :)

She is still the matriarch of my herd and I love her so much!
~怕眼里月光 会淋湿你的翅膀~

Offline tehrin

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2012, 06:17:36 AM »
My first pony was Gusty! I got her from my parents when I was 3 years old. I vaugely remember opening her, but she went everywhere with me. :D Sadly, I don't have my original ponies anymore. But when I got into collecting, she was the first one I bought. I looked at Dream Valley and tried to figure out all the ponies I used to have. Suddenly, I recognized her and found her on ebay! XD  She needs a bit of a sunfading job to get her bright white, but for now she's currently sitting by my desk with my favorites!

(also click for my sales here. :3)

Offline Marlin

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2012, 12:59:42 PM »
This is so great - thanks everyone for contributing! I'm enjoying hearing about people opening the pony boxes... it makes me wish even harder I could remember doing so! Unfortunately, despite receiving about 16 ponies as a kid, I can't really remember opening any of them!  :P

My Peppermint Crunch still has her smell though, and each time I take a whiff, that scent takes me right back! And I do remember getting My Princess Sparkle (Amethyst I think she's called in the UK?) on Christmas morning when we were away on holiday. I also distinctly remember buying TAF Buttons. It was at a place I think called the Toy Warehouse(?) and I can't even remember the occasion for it! But I remember after much consideration, picking Buttons up off the wall where the ponies were displayed and mum going 'Are you sure? She's a bit ugly don't you think?'  :lol: 

Something made me want that pony though! And now I'm so glad she was the one I chose!!

Offline josiekat

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There's no such thing as a bait Bluebelle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2012, 05:08:17 PM »
I had a My Pretty Pony. I loved her. I learned how to braid hair on her. :) My first actual MLP was Bluebelle. I took her everywhere. She was brownbelle when she finally disappeared from my care. I would give almost anything to have her back.

MissSleepless

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2012, 05:15:18 PM »
Mine was Jazzie. She's the only pony I remember getting brand new  too. I remember unwrapping her, but I can't remember which birthday.

I still have her, she has a cancer spot on one side now and is missing a couple wheels. But I still adore her.  Recently I bought Melody and Hip hop too, so she's also the key member in my first completed set. <3

Apologies for the hinky photo, taken some time ago. I need to get these girls a proper photo shoot set up sometime soon. :)
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 05:21:47 PM by MissSleepless »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal