collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: What pony things have you been up to lately?  (Read 3002 times)

Offline DaffyDilly

• Daffy loves mints
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+85)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
What pony things have you been up to lately?
« on: March 03, 2012, 02:31:56 PM »
Help me take my mind off my sore wisdom tooth! Darn thing is clearly reluctant to come to the surface and it's been giving me ouchies.  :|

Me? I've been:

Shopping
G4s from Hathorcat
G3s from Prismatic

Swapping
Army Swap is well underway and I totally blew the budget (after already going over) again on a nirvana
I've signed up for the accessories swap and I can't wait!
I'm also planning a swap for PonyCon Forum but that's a way off yet as we need the date and location of the convention.

Customising
I have 3 customs in the works plus a few other craft projects.
I'm finally getting to grips with my airbrush which I am pleased about, and I have found a love for sculpting feathered wings!

Sorting
I pulled my accessories box down yesterday. Didn't do much with it as I got a bit overwhelmed, but I have a few ponies with new outfits now.
I've also recently reorganised some shelves to give my ponies a bit more room, but I can see that they still need more!

Planning
I have bought the brackets for my sun-protection-canopy as my main shelves are directly under skylights and some ponies have faded as a result. I need to get cracking on that.

How about you?  :)

Offline Gaspode

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+270)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: What pony things have you been up to lately?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 02:42:08 PM »
Not much (busy as you know lol!)

However, I'm super anxious to get customising again so I have:

- stripped a G4 RD of her mane and tail
- stripped a G3 of her mane and tail (can't remember her name but she's a pretty blue colour)

I've also already been sorting some stuff for my sales at PonyCon incl putting some accessories into one of my nifty new boxes :D

Hope your tooth gives you a break soon!

- Gaspode
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous siggy and avatar!

Follow me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gaspodesponys

Offline OctoberFlash

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • I like to eat things and brush ponies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 02:43:51 PM »
I've been doing a ton of customizing @_@

and I'm also just hanging back for now, my collection went from 0 to 12 in the past three months and for me that's a lot x3

Hope your tooth feels better soon! :C
Click here for my wishlist!

Every puzzle has an answer :)

MikaUtsukushi

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2012, 03:04:47 PM »
I'm mostly trying to collect the blind bags and maybe getting some of the new playsets that are coming up. I'm hoping there's a fashion style Twilight or a Applejack Work Cart next time I go to Target.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2012, 03:10:46 PM »
Stalking UKPonyCon in some kind of weird desperate hope they will announce where its going to be earlier than normal [I know this isnt going to happen but I just cant help me self]!!!

Oh and stalking an auction on ebay which I admit if I dont win I ll probably cry...

Selling some G4s and organising the Accessory Swap with Partypony...its all about the ponies at the moment!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Elfpony

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+71)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2012, 03:22:37 PM »
Working on a custom that was supposed to be done by this weekend, but is really, really not.  (I'm just taking a break for dinner and laundry right now.)

I've also been trying to clean up the Pony room a bit and getting my sales stuff ready for the Fair in July.

Elf

Offline windsong

• Trade Count: (+147)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2012, 03:58:15 PM »
Hmm... pony things...

My Room: I just reorganized the ponies I have on display in my room. I can't have them all out, not enough shelves! I'm still working on redoing the stuff on some of my shelves so I can put all my Ponyville's back out again.

Buying/Selling/Trading: Not really actively searching for anything, but finding a lot of cute custom pony stuff on eBay and Etsy lately that has definitely been tempting me! I should get to a store and get some blind bags though. Working on clearing out some of the stuff in the sale box to save some space in my room, but also saving some of it for whenever the NW Ohio Pony Meet happens in either the spring or fall.

Projects: I made a couple commissions after my free raffle, which got me itching to crochet another pony plush. I decided to make the plush more like the G4 style and it turned out better than expected. I'll probably share it on Customs as soon as I can get pictures for it.

That's about all I've been up to pony-wise. :P

~ My Etsy Shop ~ Arena Sales ~ Wants ~ My Book Blog ~ TY Badjuju86 4 avatar  :heart:

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2012, 04:05:16 PM »
Pony things hmm...

Looking for a new cabinet: My current one is getting quite full and I had to move all the ponies around. I may end up getting rid of my mcdonalds ponies though. I also had to move all my other horses out just for the my little ponies.
Buying: I've been buying some G2 and G1 ponies and searching for ponies for my friend's birthday. :cheer:

Stalking auctions: Tentatively stalking auctions on ebay in the hope that I'll find the perfect pony for my collection.

Offline ApertureScience

• Forever Ouchy Roids
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2012, 04:11:50 PM »
Watching:  "Putting your Hoof Down" - I thought it was cute.  I got nervous when Fluttershy yelled at her friends, but I calmed down a bit when she realized what had happened.

Buying:  Just bought G2 Silver Glow with her wings.  Looking to buy Ivy next.

Customizing:  G4 Posey and G4 Surprise.  Posey is finished and posted on eBay, and I'm still waiting for Surprise's hair to get here.  I'm going to make it smell like a cake.  :biggrin:

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2012, 04:12:45 PM »
Aw, feel better!  :hug:

I haven't had internet access for the past week while we try to put our house to rights as we remodel/refurbish so I haven't been stalking ebay or been on the pony boards lately.  But pony-wise, I have been. . .  Shopping.  :) 

In the last few weeks, I've picked up. . .

Second-hand:  Munchy, MGR Sunnybunch, G4 Applejack, G2 Ivy and Dainty Dove and a few G3s.

Target: Cherry Pie and I finally found Diamond Rose this week.  :)

That's basically it.  Also, I've been imagining new ways to set up my collection once the house is complete.  And I think I'm behind by two episodes of FiM.
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline apanda0622

• Trade Count: (+177)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2012, 04:54:37 PM »
I have been focusing on blind bags lately, specfically wave 3 (I already have wave 1 and 2).  I'm done buying G4s in stores until the fall collection comes out with Nightmare Moon and Zecora.  I've only bought one G1 online this year.  I have found a handful of G1s at Goodwill, so I have to find time to clean them up.  I'm trying to save money, so I will not be buying many ponies this year, but I might splurge for TAF baby milky way since she is the last TAF baby I need.

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2012, 07:09:24 PM »
What a great question! 
I spent the last month binge buying wingers, so I'm trying to cool off and manage my herd.

I'm in A Little Swap, and having a blast shopping for my awesome partner!  I'm having a hard time not buying her everything:)

Operation No Winger Left Behind is in full swing with the rehairing and rewinging of about 6 baity ponies!  I need more DH to finish a few new projects.

My cataloging on Ponydex is a wip, I'm about 1/2 done with my pony collection.  Plus I'm working on photographing my girlies for a most beautiful brag;).  Phew, I've been a busy pony lady lately!!!

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2012, 07:18:13 PM »
Display:  I've been re-arranging my shelves again.  Like everyone else... need more room!  I plan on re-styling a number of ponies this month. 

Trading:  I am waiting on three packages to arrive in the mail - one will complete my Sparkle Ponies, one contains a Baby Brother, and also a Glow n' Show with some babies.  *twitch*  Oh why can't the post run on the weekends? 

The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline JessicaAFM

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Ponies
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2012, 07:25:44 PM »
Cleaning my old G1's and getting them back to display quality. I have got to see about sun fading a few. I discovered I somehow ended up with two Starshines so I am seriously considering either paying commission to have her customized or trying my hand at it myself. Other than that, I have my eye an a couple of ebay auctions and I am waiting impatiently for the new McDonalds set.
~Jessica~ My Ponies

Thanks to sd_dreamcrystal for my adoptable.

Offline Saber-Toothed Crow

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2012, 07:44:26 PM »
Buying: I've been stalking the sales forum. There's a few ponies I have my eye on but I want to work out my budget for March before I decide to go ahead and purchase.

Display: Rearranging my G1 display to make room for a few new ponies

Projects: Currently finishing cleaning a couple of my so-softs, and working out some ideas for customs, it's been too long since I've made one.

Thanks Jennifer2004 for my sig and Shaiyeh for my avi! ~formerly Crowpriest~

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal