collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G4 Skywishes bonus pony  (Read 4793 times)

Mowza2k2

• Trade Count: (0)
G4 Skywishes bonus pony
« on: March 02, 2012, 09:02:15 PM »
So, I live in the states and I have no way of getting this pony. eBay is not the preferred option as they will be very expensive.  I found someone over on some other pony site who was from New Zealand but now that I have the money she won't respond. Here is the deal, I want two sets. I have a friend that wants one very bad as well as me. First question then, what is the cost of one and what would shipping be? I would love to purchase/trade something. Let me know if you are able to get one and what it would cost. Thanks much!

Also, for less confusion I would like both sets still in package. I can't seem to open some of mine. Especially ones that come from overseas and have cost me alot like this one probably will.

Post Merge: March 02, 2012, 09:03:10 PM

Post Merge: March 02, 2012, 09:03:58 PM

Post Merge: March 02, 2012, 09:06:01 PM

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 09:06:01 PM by Mowza2k2 »

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
Re: G4 Skywishes bonus pony
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 09:34:43 PM »
Would love to find a loose Skywishes.

I hope you find one!

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 07:13:51 AM »
Hm, this should probably go in the "Wanted" section...

but I've been hoping to be able to get her too though. Hopefully this set will get around to more places soon and some kind members will be able to offer it at a reasonable price.

Offline Filthy

• The Crazy Cat Lady
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2012, 07:21:24 AM »
They are available in Finland and cost 13,99€. Shipping is the killer one as for 2 MIB sets it would very likely be 30€. (It's cheaper to get a pony shipped from US to Finland than it is from Fin to Fin..it's insane..)
Thanks to Mandy85 for my avatar

Mowza2k2

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2012, 09:18:25 AM »
Hm, this should probably go in the "Wanted" section...

but I've been hoping to be able to get her too though. Hopefully this set will get around to more places soon and some kind members will be able to offer it at a reasonable price.

Good point. I'm new so forgive me. :drunk:  lol.
I just wish I would have gotten emailed back. Maybe I will give a few days and then post in wanted instead. Can you delete a thread? I don't mind doing that.

As for you from Finland (on phone and forgot to look at your name) if all else fails and all my options fall through would you be willing to grab a couple sets? Only one really needs to be MIB. To save on shipping costs (if any) I could have one set opened.

Offline Filthy

• The Crazy Cat Lady
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2012, 11:02:03 AM »
As for you from Finland (on phone and forgot to look at your name) if all else fails and all my options fall through would you be willing to grab a couple sets? Only one really needs to be MIB. To save on shipping costs (if any) I could have one set opened.

Yeah, if there's still packs left I can pick a few. The shipping may still be high even if the other one is de-boxed as the weight is still an issue.
Thanks to Mandy85 for my avatar

Mowza2k2

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2012, 05:25:44 PM »
Yeah, if there's still packs left I can pick a few. The shipping may still be high even if the other one is de-boxed as the weight is still an issue.

Awesome! If you find a couple sets let me know the price! I have money and shipping prices aren't a problem this time. I love Pegasus ponies so much. And an International exclusive one would be more than fantastic to add to my collection!
 :hope:

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2012, 07:05:31 AM »
I paid $28 for mine on ebay, loose. I didn't want to go that high but I got in a bidding war. I just can't control myself sometimes! ^^;;;

But they seem to be going for about that much on ebay, from the options I've seen. You might want to go that way, if you stalk the auctions for a while you might find one cheaper if you find someone who isn't charging too much on shipping.
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2012, 07:27:02 AM »
I bit my tongue and paid through my nose for one on eBay :sweat: The one I bought came from Sweden tho, that must mean that the set is somehow available over there too, unless the seller got it off Taobao as well.

I do still want the full set tho.
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2012, 08:38:41 AM »
I cant believe the price they are going for on ebay...lol makes me wish I had held some back from that Taobao order to trade with rather than selling them to people at cost! Its all about the pony love people!

I believe the set has turned up in some of Scandinavia and in NZ so far not sure where else. Is there any chance its being released in countries that didnt get the Ride Alongs to start with? Maybe someone from the countries where they have been found could confirm or deny that thought. I havent spotted any Ride Alongs anywhere in the UK so guess HB UK didnt buy into distribution of that line.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

PrincessKnight

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2012, 04:23:08 AM »
I'm in NZ, and I've seen these around. If you'd like I can do a price/postage check?

(I know how frustrating it can be trying to get things that are only available overseas. :P)

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2012, 01:15:31 PM »
I'm in NZ, and I've seen these around. If you'd like I can do a price/postage check?

(I know how frustrating it can be trying to get things that are only available overseas. :P)

I know several people, including myself, are still looking for it. ;)

Offline CadePony

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Obsessed with My Little Pony and Transformers
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2012, 01:25:50 PM »
OMG, I didn't even know they came out with a Skywishes pony! Oh man... that's one more international G4 pony for me to try and acquire...

:heart: Thanks Nence for my adoptables in my sig and avatar!  :heart:

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2012, 01:34:43 PM »
I've been stalking eBay for Skywishes and Star Dreams for awhile. My limit for overseas ponies is $15 each and they just keep going too high for me.  :cloud:

Va_ShaMera

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2012, 09:29:20 PM »
I don't frequent the board often but i am more than happy to trade and help fellow MLP collectors. I just bought Skywishes today and there were another 5 on the shelf just at that one store. They could be all 'yours'!
I would be happy to just trade for other ponies (eg Target exclusives) instead of money changing hands.
And since i work for the postal service that should hopefully help ;-)
I only want to deal with people who are reliable as i am totally noob to overseas trading/buying so bare with me but this is possibly a good way for me to get ponies i may never get a chance to own and visa versa.

Post Merge: March 11, 2012, 09:33:35 PM

The Skywishes set costs $15 New Zealand.
I have no idea of postage and i am happy to debox on request. If Deboxed and only loose Sky wishes is required, i can sell on the RD locally and i would value skywishes at approx $6 NZ
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 09:33:35 PM by Va_ShaMera »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal