collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Plumsweet Variant?  (Read 1398 times)

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
Plumsweet Variant?
« on: March 02, 2012, 06:41:54 AM »
I bought a Plumsweet awhile back when they first came out, and then over the past week or so purchased two more for custom work. I noticed something though, on the older one the pink streak in her hair is a very bright pink (think Scootaloo pink), whereas the pink streaks on the two newer ones is more of a purpley-pink (think the lighter color on Rarity's mane). Has anyone else noticed this?

EDIT: Ah, apparently I'm not the first to notice, as seen in this old thread: http://www.mlparena.com/Forums/viewtopic//printertopic=1/t=281541/postdays=0/postorder=asc/start=0/finish_rel=-10000.html

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

(Not my pic)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2012, 06:44:15 AM by saply »

Offline Zest

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Plumsweet Variant?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 06:45:46 AM »
Oh, yes I have! Plumsweet is one of my favorite G4s, and I happen to snatch her up whenever I see her.

My first Plumsweet has a purpley-magenta streak in the front, while the second's is far pinker. I noticed their tails appear to have similar traits, but the rest of the hair seems to be identical from what I can tell.
* ~ * ~ * Looking for: TAF Yum Yum and Buttons and Spanish Piggies! * ~ * ~ *

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 06:46:40 AM »
Oh, yes I have! Plumsweet is one of my favorite G4s, and I happen to snatch her up whenever I see her.

My first Plumsweet has a purpley-magenta streak in the front, while the second's is far pinker. I noticed their tails appear to have similar traits, but the rest of the hair seems to be identical from what I can tell.
Yep, their tails are different too! I was actually kind of buyer's-remorsing over buying two of the same pony, but now of course I have to keep one xD

cesprins

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2012, 07:04:52 AM »
Hmm, I'll have to keep an eye out for her variant. Thanks for the heads up.

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2012, 07:31:22 AM »
I think the variant is cool!

I love Plumsweet!

ZettaMomo

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2012, 08:29:06 AM »
Plumsweet is such a pretty pony. She is on my list of singles to get sometime soon.
I remember other members mentioning this before. I think both variations are super cute!

Bounty Trotter

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2012, 01:32:38 AM »
I found a pink Plumsweet today, and my wife noticed something. The hamster's teeth aren't colored on the one that comes with the older pink Plumsweet. Looking at three other magenta-haired Plumsweets, all three have white teeth. Just out of curiosity, can those of you with a pink hair see if your hamster has white or uncolored (they're the same yellow as it's body) teeth?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal