collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Accessory Swap II -** ALL DONE!! :) **  (Read 24367 times)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Accessory Swap II - Open to Sign Ups
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2012, 04:34:53 AM »
Chip I am so jealous you have managed to work out a want list already! You are super organised...I am thinking of going with "any brushes and combs" lol...I really think I have some kind of compulsive disorder with them he he he

I have a list of all the UK accessories if it helps...I think I can convert it and email you it? Or I can give you access to the pages on my website which are almost done...they dont have pics yet but most of the lists are "getting there" - however its really only UK/Euro focused and some details are missing.

More awesome accessory anoraks joining - love this!

@emery...maybe next time! It does take a lot of hunting...thats why we decided to go with such a big shopping window!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline LadySatine

• Trade Count: (+230)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • It's time for the robot test!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2012, 05:07:26 AM »
Lol, I'm right behind her hathorcat! I started working on it last night, going through my inventory book and writing what I wanted in organized groups...I'm almost done with it. ;)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Vintage toys on Ebay:MLP Customs on Etsy: :freak: Commission Status: CLOSED:Avatar by FloralHippo:Siggy pony by Griffin :lol:

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2012, 05:22:50 AM »
I just spent two hours going through chrissytrees spreadsheet checking what pieces I'm missing  and made a chart of what I *DON'T* have and that's probably enough for 2 accessory swaps :lol: and that's just the babies and princesses.
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Offline yum-yum

• Trade Count: (+55)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Yummie!
    • View Profile
    • ThePonyBusiness
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2012, 05:36:27 AM »
PM send

Offline LadySatine

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2012, 05:57:22 AM »
I just spent two hours going through chrissytrees spreadsheet checking what pieces I'm missing  and made a chart of what I *DON'T* have and that's probably enough for 2 accessory swaps :lol: and that's just the babies and princesses.

Yes, we'll have to turn around and just start another one after this swap is over lol!

Vintage toys on Ebay:MLP Customs on Etsy: :freak: Commission Status: CLOSED:Avatar by FloralHippo:Siggy pony by Griffin :lol:

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Trade Count: (+118)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.katzponyshop.ecrater.com/
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2012, 06:33:07 AM »
Id love to join:) I have a TON of accessories and spent 3 hours going through a fraction of my brushes and had to pull out all 170 of my MOC G1s just to compare ribbons...only made it through 1 bin oye! As I'm checking I'm realizing I'm missing a bunch too. Ill try to send a pmd tonight after another session of accessory sorting:)

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2012, 08:10:20 AM »

Yes, we'll have to turn around and just start another one after this swap is over lol!

lol good idea! :D :D
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Offline sparkleset80

• Trade Count: (+178)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2012, 11:05:01 AM »
Yeah, I'm in! Now to complete this form.

- Do you have any allergies? No

- What are your fragrance and candy/sweeties likes and dislikes? I do not like anything too strong or really flowery scents. I do like Vanilla, Coffee or bakery scents. I don't like Cherry, Lemon, Lime flavors. I love Strawberry, Watermelon, Green Apple and pretty much anything chocolate!

- What are your hobbies? Do you have pets? Do you collect anything else? Is organizing a hobby because currently that is all I'm doing at the moment. :lol: I have cats. I have an ugly cat figurine collection. I'm currently collecting Matchbox Carousel horses but more HTF ones.

- What are your favourite colours? Blue, Purple and Periwinkle

- Or anything else which you think will help your partner pick out some extras for you… I also have a 6 year old daughter

- And of course can you clarify what flaws are acceptable to you? And not acceptable? [broken teeth on combs, missing paint on a Big Brother hat, fraying on a ribbon, chews etc??] Please specify how picky you are and if you prefer mintier than mint accessories. When it comes to stickers I like to have them on original backing, I don't like broken teeth on combs and brushes, no yellowing on white plastic accessories, no pen or chew marks.

- Would you be happy to have one or two expensive accessories or lots of little accessories?
I actually think I have some accessories that should be easy to get... so really it's up to my partner. My Want List is pretty detailed up to Year 7 of the G1 era.

I can't wait to start this swap, some of my favorite pony peeps are in it!

Offline DaffyDilly

• Daffy loves mints
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+85)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2012, 11:20:16 AM »
Well I've worked out what to put on my want list, just need to tidy it up so it's tidy and easy for my partner. I'm going to prioritise it, because I've put on everything that I could think of but I do want some items more than others. :)

I have 85 things on there, and some of those are one set of ponywear so that's a lot of little things  :P

I think I might just ask my partner to throw everything into one box so I can tip it out on the bed and dive in! No fancy wrapping paper required here ;)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2012, 01:57:27 PM »
Better answer my own questions!

- Do you have any allergies?
Nope nothing at all!

- What are your fragrance and candy/sweeties likes and dislikes?
I like fruity, citrus smells
As for sweeties I ll take anything - the only think I dislike is dark chocolate!

- What are your hobbies? Do you have pets? Do you collect anything else?
I have a "son" [other people would recognise him as a dog] called Harry - he is my everything and my beloved puppy!
I am currently enjoying a small Monster High collection but in general I love anything Snoopy related, anything with frogs and anything a little bit retro in style!

- What are your favourite colours?
Purple love purple....especially when combined with oranges!

- Or anything else which you think will help your partner pick out some extras for you
Hmmm.....I may come back to this one...its like one of those questions they ask you in interview...I am going to think about it and then come back and share too much information with you probably!

- And of course can you clarify what flaws are acceptable to you? And not acceptable? [broken teeth on combs, missing paint on a Big Brother hat, fraying on a ribbon, chews etc??] Please specify how picky you are and if you prefer mintier than mint accessories
I do prefer things in nice condition but I understand that with some illusive items perfect is not always possible. The only thing I would say I am not a massive fan of are combs with missing teeth!

- Would you be happy to have one or two expensive accessories or lots of little accessories?
As long as its an accessory I dont mind 1 or 2 or 8! I will be happy!

Please add your own questions as we go...
Loa is my love god!

Offline DaffyDilly

• Daffy loves mints
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+85)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2012, 02:32:15 PM »
Inspired by this swap, I thought that it would be a good idea to tip my large box of accessories and bits of playset out onto the bed, merge in the bits that I've acquired since last taking that bed off the top of the wardrobe, and sort it out.

Didn't last very long before I swiftly put it all back into the box and on top of the wardrobe!  :blush:

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2012, 02:39:07 PM »
Inspired by this swap, I thought that it would be a good idea to tip my large box of accessories and bits of playset out onto the bed, merge in the bits that I've acquired since last taking that bed off the top of the wardrobe, and sort it out.

Didn't last very long before I swiftly put it all back into the box and on top of the wardrobe!  :blush:

Lol...now that scenario sounds like me every weekend..."I will get on top of this"...."nah....maybe next week"

Post Merge: March 02, 2012, 02:40:19 PM

Id love to join:) I have a TON of accessories and spent 3 hours going through a fraction of my brushes and had to pull out all 170 of my MOC G1s just to compare ribbons...only made it through 1 bin oye! As I'm checking I'm realizing I'm missing a bunch too. Ill try to send a pmd tonight after another session of accessory sorting:)

Yeah! You should come on board if you want to! I had an amazing time on this swap before - its so cool to do something a little different with a swap!
Loa is my love god!

Offline LadySatine

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2012, 07:10:16 PM »
I'm so excited, I can't wait to get started. :D

Offline mercynova

• NSS Buttons
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2012, 12:33:50 AM »
Personal Questions- Do you have any allergies?
Nope!
What are your fragrance and candy/sweeties likes and dislikes?
I like fruit fragrances. I am also a chocolate person! I like milk chocolate but not so much dark or white...
What are your hobbies? Do you have pets? Do you collect anything else?
My hobby is horseriding. I'm at uni so I don't have my own horse at the moment but I loan a gorgeous TBx called Milly. I have two cats and a hamster!
What are your favourite colours?
Lime green and pink
Or anything else which you think will help your partner pick out some extras for you…
I love stationary... especially those very cute FIM notepads. Uhm... my favourite pony is G1 Buttons so anything to do with her would be cool!
And of course can you clarify what flaws are acceptable to you? And not acceptable? [broken teeth on combs, missing paint on a Big Brother hat, fraying on a ribbon, chews etc??] Please specify how picky you are and if you prefer mintier than mint accessories
With accessories I am not toooo fussy. I don't like stained ribbons or broken teeth on combs but as for other stuff I'm more relaxed.
Would you be happy to have one or two expensive accessories or lots of little accessories?
Either would be awesome!

Offline Saoirse

• Trade Count: (+75)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Part time collector, Full time addict!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2012, 12:46:41 AM »
Sounds like fun, enjoy :-)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal