collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Paint and sunfading tutorial! [Update: fading out ink stains on dark ponies!]  (Read 15133 times)

Offline hlbmlp

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Aye Aye Captain!!! ^___^  thanks a bunchies! I've never done sunfading and your tuts have been quite an inspiration!!! :D  thanks so much! I'll let you all know what happens!
My Etsy . My Blog

If i owe you feedback pm me, my brain is not always here.

thanks kiwisquirtbottle for helping with codes!!! <3

Offline tehrin

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
Ack, that's what I feared. Thanks for the quick response!

Yeah, I'm not sure if it's going to fade evenly... but what you can do is cover the symbols and eyes with the paint and try to fade the body evenly. But it really depends on the plastic, which there's no way to really tell until you try. :/
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

(also click for my sales here. :3)

Offline hlbmlp

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
so i dont have pics yet, but i started using this to sunfade a deshinied celebrate.  (though she has no hair...)  i wanted to test before i used it on the colored ponies.... buuuut
this also saved a few ponies i "restored"  years and years ago.  a lot of blueberry basket's eyes were gone, well the blacks, and her symbol had faded.  I wanted it brighter and have her eyes nice again.... welp i did a bad job, well then i thought i did great... now yuck!!!
I was able to get all the paint off! :D  ^_^ she's scuffy eyed again, but she looks so much better!!! and now what i thought was marks that couldnt come off, now i know the magic eraser will save them!! :D  yea!!!!!  now if i could only get the highlighter off... well if celebrate goes well, i'll toss this girl in the next bunch of ponies i do! 
My Etsy . My Blog

If i owe you feedback pm me, my brain is not always here.

thanks kiwisquirtbottle for helping with codes!!! <3

Offline Sarah-Bee

• Alice Cooper's Minion Pony
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Thanks so much for sharing this, what a great tutorial!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal