collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Help with MercadoLivre?  (Read 2120 times)

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Help with MercadoLivre?
« on: February 28, 2012, 06:25:07 PM »
I saw something on there I have been searching for a long time for but never seem to find here even tho I remember seeing them at a dollar store when I was going through my "I am too old for toys but I wish I wasn't" phase. Needless to say these days I am kicking myself for not buying them. However the problem is I have nary a clue on how to buy things on there since I actually found the listing on a google search.

http://bimg1.mlstatic.com/s_MLB_v_F_f_202602834_771.jpg
« Last Edit: February 28, 2012, 06:26:43 PM by Wardah »
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline babystarz

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Help with MercadoLivre?
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 06:33:39 PM »
Click "Entrar" in the upper right hand corner.
Click the link that says "Cadastre-se" below the Acessar button.
Fill in your first name, last name, email, password, and phone number.
Once you sign in and register (you'll probably have to click a link in your email to confirm your registration), go to the product page and click the blue button that says "Comprar" to buy it.

I'm not registered on that site so I don't know what screen comes up next, but it looks like most people accept online payments, although I'm not sure where you submit your credit card number (to the site possibly?). It says you're protected by the site's purchase protection program.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 06:44:33 PM »
thanks for the info babystarz :)
  I havent ever bought from that site before but I'm sure some other members here have.  Hopefully someone else will be along soon who can confirm what the next step is after you register and click to buy  :awake:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline babystarz

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 06:47:26 PM »
Any time ^^ Portuguese and Italian are both close enough to Spanish that I can read them.

Offline Wardah

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2012, 07:24:42 PM »
I'm hoping maybe someone that actually might have experience buying there can help. I figure there might be people who have bought nirvanas from there since Brazil ponies are considered nirvanas and they do have ponies on there. I hope for someone who can tell me what their rules are, like if they ship to the US or if I am going to need to find someone in Brazil to receive it and ship it to me. Plus perhaps if I find a go between I can pay them in ponies.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Goldilocks

• Romance Pony
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2012, 01:00:43 PM »
I have once managed to buy a pony from Mercado Livre, but that was with help from a Brazilian member at the Arena. :) They emailed the seller and paid and I paid back with Paypal. The pony arrived very quickly.

Now there's again a pony thing I'd really like to buy, but it seems impossible because I don't speak the language...

Is it a new feature in Mercado Livre that you can pay with credit card? I didn't notice it then. I wonder if all sellers accept credit card payments. But still the possibility to ship Internationally and shipping costs would be a mystery without first contacting the seller.  :silly:

wanted G1 WEDDING/LOVE pony accessories and merchandise, ARGIE GREEN TRULY, ARGIE PEARLY-PAINTED NOVIA:
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,299645.0.html
trades:
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,299649.msg252302.html#msg252302

Offline cobalte

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 29, 2012, 11:22:31 PM »
I saw something on there I have been searching for a long time for but never seem to find here even tho I remember seeing them at a dollar store when I was going through my "I am too old for toys but I wish I wasn't" phase. Needless to say these days I am kicking myself for not buying them. However the problem is I have nary a clue on how to buy things on there since I actually found the listing on a google search.

I remember these being sold here, still have some parts lying around. I'm not much help with Spanish but hopefully someone else is

Offline Wardah

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2012, 11:47:53 AM »

I remember these being sold here, still have some parts lying around. I'm not much help with Spanish but hopefully someone else is

You have some parts that you might be willing to part with? I'm dying to get my hands on anything from this line since it is so obscure.

Av by Moonflower.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal