collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: diaphonealoe on ebay... anyone else had problems?  (Read 8323 times)

hikari_amaya

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: diaphonealoe on ebay... anyone else had problems?
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2012, 07:47:51 AM »
That sucks you can't leave feedback but either way quit responding to her she'll go away eventually. And report her to ebay for harassment.

Offline babystarz

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2012, 10:11:58 AM »
Does eBay ever extend the feedback deadline due to extenuating circumstances like this? It seems really unfair that because you gave this seller a chance to make things right, you now don't get to leave honest feedback.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Ren-Ren

• Trade Count: (+237)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://renren-1.livejournal.com/
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2012, 03:14:56 AM »
I have not dealt with diaphonealoe, but I do have what I think is a bit of interesting information. I've been stalking her white Celestia auctions since they first began appearing and know she has listed at least 7 of them over the past couple months. However, she has only received feedback from 2 of them. I find it hard to believe that 5 of them were sent internationally and/or got lost in the mail. So something screwy definitely seems to be going on...  I was wondering how the heck she got ahold of so many of them, now I'm inclined to think she probably DIDN'T.

Of course, perhaps not everyone will leave feedback (and I saw that you were unable to, Sarah-bee), but still you'd think if everyone had received their pony the percentage would be higher than 2/7+
« Last Edit: March 17, 2012, 03:17:17 AM by Ren-Ren »
Thanks to Calico Star for my siggy! <3 (deleted cause photobucket)
*** My Sales Page*** My Little Pink Pony Loves MMA***

Offline Sarah-Bee

• Alice Cooper's Minion Pony
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2012, 07:44:25 AM »
That's a good point Ren!

babystarz, I have asked ebay before about leaving feedback after the deadline and their response was basically 'tough poop' in not so many words :P

hikarai, I've stopped responding and blocked her lol :P

Offline mshesha

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • G1 convert
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2012, 05:54:50 PM »
So I typed this sellers name on the search engine and this post appears.  I ordered an Apple Bloom from this seller and have not received it after 2 weeks. I saw her feedback so I messaged her a few days ago about whether the pony was shipped since it was not marked as shipped. In her description she also says she ships within two days of receiving payment. I paid immediately. I saw she relisted my item and I sent her another message today stating I have not received mine yet. Still no answer from her.  Have I waited long enough? When should you I report her? After three unanswered messages? I don't wan't to be too harsh but from what I've read here sounds like I'll end up having to open a case too :cry: 

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2012, 06:28:45 PM »
:( I'm sorry to hear that mshesha  :sad:  Normally I would say to wait for about 4 weeks before opening a case , but with this persons track record of not shipping,  and poor communication, I think I would advise you to open a case if you havent received your parcel by the beginning of next week :awake: 

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2012, 09:14:07 PM »
I'm sorry members are having problems with her. Thanks for posting this!

I've been watching her items but have not bid on her items since her feedback has been going down. Her auctions end at high prices so that coupled with her feedback have steered me away.

Post Merge: April 26, 2012, 09:14:09 PM

:biggrin: >_<^.^

Offline mshesha

• Brush N Grow Pony
  • G1 convert
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2012, 06:33:11 AM »
She replied today stating that she sent one out last week and that her PO has not been very reliable. She said she would send another one out.*crosses fingers*

Offline Ren-Ren

• Trade Count: (+237)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://renren-1.livejournal.com/
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2012, 07:08:50 AM »
NO post office is as "unreliable" as hers seems to be... I hope you get your pony, though...

If you are close to your 45 day deadline I would file a case despite what she says and drop it later if hte pony arrives
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 07:10:38 AM by Ren-Ren »
Thanks to Calico Star for my siggy! <3 (deleted cause photobucket)
*** My Sales Page*** My Little Pink Pony Loves MMA***

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2012, 11:11:51 AM »
I have not dealt with diaphonealoe, but I do have what I think is a bit of interesting information. I've been stalking her white Celestia auctions since they first began appearing and know she has listed at least 7 of them over the past couple months. However, she has only received feedback from 2 of them. I find it hard to believe that 5 of them were sent internationally and/or got lost in the mail. So something screwy definitely seems to be going on...  I was wondering how the heck she got ahold of so many of them, now I'm inclined to think she probably DIDN'T.

Of course, perhaps not everyone will leave feedback (and I saw that you were unable to, Sarah-bee), but still you'd think if everyone had received their pony the percentage would be higher than 2/7+

me too ren-ren, i have been watching her sales with interest and wondering how and were she was getting the ponies. i also noticed that the picture is the same for each sale. things don't quite fit for me.

i did bid on two of her white celestia's at different times and i am glad i got outbid!

love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline mshesha

• Brush N Grow Pony
  • G1 convert
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2012, 01:12:43 PM »
I was watching one of her White Celestias too. It had one bid and a few days left to finish, then it suddenly ended *scratches head*

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2012, 10:47:32 AM »
I was watching one of her White Celestias too. It had one bid and a few days left to finish, then it suddenly ended *scratches head*

Sounds like she ended the auction early, due to "interference".  Unfortunately although it's against Ebay TOS there are some exceptions to the rules that sellers often exploit.
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2012, 12:19:01 PM »
NO post office is as "unreliable" as hers seems to be... I hope you get your pony, though...

If you are close to your 45 day deadline I would file a case despite what she says and drop it later if hte pony arrives
Ren's right!  I understand there can be postal delays but it's not very common in the US for anything to take over a week. 

I am sticking with my theory that she does not have these ponies in hand.  She may have them ordered from Taoboa but anyone who has ordered from there knows the process can take up to a month. 

Mshesha I would open a claim considering this seller's track record.  It can always be closed once it arrives.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline mshesha

• Brush N Grow Pony
  • G1 convert
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2012, 01:01:50 PM »

Ren's right!  I understand there can be postal delays but it's not very common in the US for anything to take over a week. 

I am sticking with my theory that she does not have these ponies in hand.  She may have them ordered from Taoboa but anyone who has ordered from there knows the process can take up to a month. 

Mshesha I would open a claim considering this seller's track record.  It can always be closed once it arrives.

Thanks, I'll wait a few more business days and then I'll open the case. :(

EDIT: Just to bring some closure: She did send the pony, and I received it shortly after that.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 05:41:48 PM by mshesha »

Asphodel

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2012, 03:14:27 PM »
I paid A LOT of money for one of her ponies and didn't receive it for a month. Post marked a month after I paid, so it wasn't as though it was lost somewhere in the mail, it was just she never bothered to send it. I never complained in that time because I am far too shy, basically. When I got my pony, she was beautiful and well packed, but unfortunately due to the long wait I wouldn't use this seller again. :(

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal