collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: diaphonealoe on ebay... anyone else had problems?  (Read 8325 times)

Offline fingerpaints

• Makin' a mess pony
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • manahmanah :D
    • View Profile
Re: diaphonealoe on ebay... anyone else had problems?
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2012, 02:09:55 AM »
I don't believe in leaving negatives lightly, but she tried to decieve you in asking to close the pp case & re - open it, which you can't actually do, then she would have her money and you would still have no item.

She claims she sent you one, which didn't arrive, then sent another, that also didn't arrive. She did not offer you a refund, wanted you to cough up the $ and have no item to show for it. I personally think she deserves a neg, you can give a polite response to the negative though, something along the lines of "never recieved item, had to open paypal dispute for refund"

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2012, 05:23:16 AM »
I agreed with fingerpaints... you did not recieve an item and had to file with Paypal for a refund - not a positive experience!
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2012, 06:32:58 PM »
Definitely leave her some feedback  to warn other about potential problems when dealing with her ;)  If you dont feel like giving her a neg , then go with the neutral and comments about the pony not arriving so you got a refund.

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Sarah-Bee

• Alice Cooper's Minion Pony
  • Trade Count: (+163)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2012, 12:56:22 AM »
Ordinarily I think after reading 'Paints and Lovesbabysquirmy's comments I would have thought yeah this deserves a neg... but it's something she said yesterday... I'm struggling how to phrase this without sounding offensive... um, I think she has a lack of understanding of things and gets easily confused.

Basically she sent me a message asking me to 'hold up my end of the deal' now PayPal have refunded and send her the payment for the pony. My response was "What?! I said I would repay if I received a pony but I have not" and she sent a very genuine sounding apology saying she got confused and didn't realise I hadn't received her.

So this could be a ruse but the whole case through PayPal was about a pony who didn't arrive so should have been obvious and I just don't think anyone would make themselves look that daft on purpose... I think something's going on with her where she gets confused.

So I can't bring myself to leave negative as this seems quite a possibility from reading her messages. I'll leave neutral though so that others are aware of what happened.

I feel I may be overthinking this but I have this affliction where I need to give people the benefit of the doubt, sometimes even past when they actually deserve it :P

Offline babystarz

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2012, 08:17:58 PM »
Honestly, as a buyer, I would want this sort of situation to have a negative feedback so I would know to stay away. Regardless of her personal problems, she has no business selling if she can't keep the orders straight and is messing up this badly, and if she wants to sell on eBay she should be held to the same standard as everyone else. Leaving a negative feedback isn't a judgment of her personal character, it's a judgment of her bad business practices. From the sounds of it, she was deficient in all areas: poor communication, no evidence of shipping the item, guilt-tripped you over her own finances, and tried to get you to close a legitimate case against her whilst giving you false information about the ability to re-open it. Whether she was out to intentionally fleece you or not doesn't really matter. If she gets enough negative feedback, maybe she'll get the message and stop selling, so that no more buyers have to deal with her.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2012, 08:24:13 PM by babystarz »

Offline fingerpaints

• Makin' a mess pony
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • manahmanah :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2012, 09:12:14 PM »
I do understand what you are saying, but agree with babystarz, she still didn't do the right thing by you.

I don't think it's a personal attack on them, but seriously if they sent two of the same item, at the very least one should have arrived by now. I think they are trying to play you for a fool myself.

Offline medleysong

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2012, 09:29:02 PM »
She seems really disorganized. I bought my daughter an apple bloom a month or so ago. It took a very long time and I messaged her about it. I wasn't overly worried because it was cheap but still...wanted the pony. She messaged back a few days later and said it had been shipped. I received it shortly thereafter. I told her it arrived and that my daughter loved it. She responded saying she was glad it arrived and so forth. Then, about a week later, I got a message from her asking if I had received Apple Bloom. Very strange...so I think she is a slow shipper and disorganized with her auctions in general.

Offline hlbmlp

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2012, 11:08:12 PM »
Good Luck!

But why does she not have a Customs Number for you?  Although it does not track the package it will itleast show that is was accepted at the PO.  It would help her dispute and also give you a piece of mind?

This!! Or scans of the shipping receipt at the very least! If she shipped we all know that she should have a receipt. XD

Anyways, I hope that you get your pony soon!! Thanks so much for posting here so we all know what's going on with this seller! :hug:
If it is anything like shipping from our college mail room they dont give you anything.  They only take cash and dont have customs forms. when i do fill out a customs form they dont know what to do with it and toss it. I dont know how anything made it anywhere.  They also dont give receipts.  apparently that's not odd. O_o  I dont use them anymore.

I dont know about the feedback.  You could say negative, but say she was polite.... but i really would be in the same mindset as you.
My Etsy . My Blog

If i owe you feedback pm me, my brain is not always here.

thanks kiwisquirtbottle for helping with codes!!! <3

Offline ashlyne

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+170)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2012, 07:43:33 AM »
Jan 21st - Bought an item from diaphonealoe and paid right away

Feb 3rd - (2 weeks later) Saw she had some issues with her feedback, so I asked if she had sent my pony yet and if she had tracking information, or if there was a delay, could she please let me know.   She apologized and said a bunch of shipments got lost in the mail and her post office isn't cooperating. She said my pony will be shipped the following Monday (in 3 days) with tracking and she'd let me know. 

Feb 8 - No word from the seller, so I asked again if she had shipped it and gave her some alternate shipping suggestions.   She responded and apologized again. She did ship my pony but "no tracking due to the post office".  Not sure what that means? She apologized again and thanked me for the suggestions.

Feb 9 - My pony arrives!  She indeed was sent earlier that week.  I thanked the seller and she thanked me for being helpful and patient through the whole process.

I'm usually pretty forgiving if the seller is good about responding and has a good attitude so I gave her positive feedback.

I just won another item, but she quickly sent me a message asking me to hold off paying because she may need to cancel this transaction  :(   I'm assuming someone didn't get their item again and she may need to use mine as a replacement.  I'm not happy about that, but at least she gave me warning before money was exchanged.  I'm hoping it works out.

In my experience, she sounded genuine. I don't know what sort of issues she's having at her post office and whether it's her fault (or ignorance) or whether something corrupt is happening there.  That's an aweful lot of missing packages!  In your case, if it were me and she was mostly pleasant about it all, I would probably leave a "neutral", saying item never arrived & got a refund by opening a claim.  Maybe add something about the seller being friendly?  I don't know.  It's a tough call. But I don't think anyone can blame you for leaving something harsher to warn others. 

Offline Sarah-Bee

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2012, 02:11:14 AM »
Yeah I'm inclined to agree with you all about feedback especially after the message I received today:

"Hi, I was wondering what the deal is with paypal. Why did they refund you
completely? Not only did they refund you the 107 dollars, but gave you an
extra 12.75 (bitta luck). I'm afraid you've gone off and run out with my
money, which I'm already struggling on.."

I didn't mention Bitta Luck before because she was inexpensive compared to the Celestia variant I was concerned about, but I also bought her initially. When she sent the replacement Celestia she said she didn't have another Bitta Luck so she would refund me for her and then send another Celestia. I never received a refund! So when PayPal refunded me they sent me the whole lot back! And now I'm being accused of being a thief. Nice.

I haven't replied yet, I will do today and then block her! I'm fed up of her contacting me with these stupid comments now.

And will be leaving negative feedback.

Sorry others have had problems too!

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2012, 04:17:40 AM »
:crazy:  after reading the latest updates I think a neg is deserved  TBH .  Ok she does sound like a mixed up and disorganized person, but she has no idea how to handle cases, or customers,  and I really dont think she ought to be selling at this point until she can sort herself out!  :yikes:   Plus accusing someone of being a thief is sooo not on!  :throw:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2012, 04:53:49 AM »
I fail to see her point that your a thief.  :tellme:   If you did not receive Bitta Luck then you were intitled to a refund for her.  Plain and Simple!

I also agree that a negative at this point is warrented for this transaction.  I am not one to usually go that route.  But how many missing ponies can this women have?  I think until she gets it together that she should not be offering up these prototypes that are in demand and will sell.

It makes me wonder though if this women lists these ponies without actually having them in hand yet.  And by saying that I mean that she may have her order in to Taoboa and they are on their way, prompting the slow shipping and mixups.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Sarah-Bee

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2012, 05:35:54 AM »
Plus accusing someone of being a thief is sooo not on!  :throw:

I know, that made me pretty angry!

ponylady, she offered a refund for Bitta Luck but didn't send it... I think she thinks she's sent it!

I'm going to reply to her, leave my feedback and then block her as I don't want to keep getting these messages, I just want to put this stupid nonesense with her to bed!

EDIT: so it turns out it's too late to leave feedback! What a stupid rule on ebay! If a transaction takes a long time to resolve you can't reflect that in the feedback! How stupid! :throw:
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 05:59:00 AM by Sarah-Bee »

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2012, 06:17:25 AM »
ponylady, she offered a refund for Bitta Luck but didn't send it... I think she thinks she's sent it!

:throw:  Oh goodness!

I can't believe you can't leave feedback.  What a crock!
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Sarah-Bee

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2012, 05:53:30 AM »
I know right?! As if there should be a deadline! If something's still ongoing you don't want to leave feedback as it might affect you getting your refund/pony/whatever, so you have to wait... stupid ebay :throw:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal