collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Wants/Trades  (Read 709 times)

Offline Kanthaka

• Trade Count: (+342)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • Crafting Instagram
Wants/Trades
« on: February 27, 2012, 08:29:48 PM »
Note, 3/30: I intend to move before the end of this summer, so most buying and trading is on hold (I am, however, still looking for specific G1 baits).  Thank you!

WILL BUY/TRADE FOR:

- Baity G1 Gusty (MUST be at least vaguely white-ish or with removable marks; SS with bad flocking is fine)
- Baity G1 Lickety Split (nice body, please)
- Baity G1 babies in Baby Surprise's pose and Baby Ember's pose (any condition)

DOLLYHAIR NYLON in the following colors:
 Hyacinth
 Vampire Kiss
 Volcano
 Arctic Frost
 Twilight
 Marmalade

--------------------

WANTED

- Flawed G4s/G4 blind bag ponies for customization
- ALWAYS looking for Baby Applejack in any shape at all as well as AJ merch!

- G4 Blind Bag Fluttershy (sparkly)
- G4 Blind Bag Applejack (sparkly)

- G3 Pepperberry

G1 PONYWEAR:
- Sweet Dreams (curlers and slippers not important)
- The Tea Party (hat, please!)
- Flashprance (shoes not important)
- Hearts and Candy (shoes not important)

- G1 Snuzzle (FF, CF, I don't care--she's just too cute)
- G1 Dazzleglow (any flaws that can be restored--paint issues, hair--are fine!)
- G1 Teeny Tiny Newborns, any condition
- G1 Princess Serena, preferably with poor hair

- Baits in January Carnation's pose
- Baits in general? Especially the brighter colors or blues or the more dynamic poses!
- Restorable G1s (preferably ones that are either on my want list or worth the time and money restoration takes; I'd love to restore just for fun, but that's not happening now)

Crazy (G1) Pony Wants *

- Hopscotch
- Germany Baby Hopscotch
- Dutch/German Baby Cat Pony
- International Surprise Newborn Baby Cuddles (with cat symbol)
- Mountain Boy Ice Crystal

*If you have one of these that you fancy getting rid of, do contact me!  Every now and then I have a little extra money or could finagle a trade!

- Italians! I'm so very fond of Italians as a rule. I can't collect all of them, but if you have some, I may see one that catches my eye!
- ANY variant Applejacks (except for collector's pose and Mexico)!

I don't mind restored ponies so long as the restoration was well done and the seller is honest about it. I'm also quite fond of restoring ponies myself, so anything fixable is a go (especially with the ponies that are way, way out of my price range!).

--------------------

EXTRA/FOR SWAPS

COLORS: Earthier colors (greens, browns, grays, blues). Calm, serene, vintage.

TREATS: Dark chocolate anything! But seriously, there are very few sweets I dislike. I also live on Coca-Cola.

DISLIKES: Black licorice and coffee. Animal products (meat, leather, anything something had to die for). Gore. I'm also not big on girly things like makeup and I'm very much not a pink-and-glitter person. That said, I certainly don't mind pink and glitter in small doses!

ALLERGIES: Everything, but mostly not things one might put in a box. 
I'm allergic to dogs but not enough to deter me from living with one.

NON-PONY LIKES:
 - Cats (especially tabbies)!
 - Manatees! Anything at all manatee.
 - The om symbol and the lotus flower are very important to me.
 - Things from other countries and states--even silly little trinkets--are neat.
 - Star Trek! The Original Series is my all-time favorite although I do like the 2009 remake. I'm a complete Trek dork. McCoy, Sulu, and Chekov are my favorites (in no particular order) but I gravitate towards Chekov merch (largely because no one else seems to like him, the poor dear).
 - The ocean.
 - Handmade things! I have a huge collection of customs and I love handmade items to pieces.
- Dolls!  I only own a second-hand J-Doll right now, but I really like her and am definitely going to be creeping into BJDs as soon as that's financially feasible.  I'm always looking for clothes for my JD (she's 27 cm and Pullip clothes seem to fit well?) as well as miniatures that are roughly her scale.

PONY LIKES:
 - I like all generations!
 - I'm an Applejack hoarder! Everything Applejack, any gen, is awesome!
 - G4 Fluttershy! I've told myself that I'm NOT going to hoard different versions of her, but I might have lied to myself.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 12:08:46 AM by Kanthaka »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal