collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: OMGOMG!!! HURRY UP MAIL MAN!!!!!  (Read 7240 times)

Offline Varkolak

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
OMGOMG!!! HURRY UP MAIL MAN!!!!!
« on: February 27, 2012, 06:37:43 AM »
Have you ever had days when you ordered ponies and you KNOW the day they're arriving? Do you get excited waiting? I checked the tracking last night on an ebay lot I won and it said they were at my post office, but it being sunday, i'd have to wait until today (monday) before i got them.
its a huge box of pony stuff, and i just can't wait much longer!! XD

we have 2 mail carriers, one is really nice and he always brings me my mail to the door and says hello, the other is a lady who just flops it outside the door and leaves, or crams it all into the mailbox so it makes it difficult to pull out without tearing stuff. either way, i'll be ready!!!
 :hope:
do you guys ever get over excited for the mail to arrive?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Moony

• The big wolf on campus!
  • Trade Count: (+140)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: OMGOMG!!! HURRY UP MAIL MAN!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2012, 07:12:48 AM »
I am ALWAYS excited for the mail to arrive :P I'm not waiting on any ponies currently but I am waiting for a shirt and a super awesome bandana to arrive :D

Thanks Whippetluv!

Offline naylastar

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2012, 07:46:07 AM »
Always! Whenever I know pony stuff is on it's way. Pony post is the best kind of post:)

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2012, 07:47:43 AM »
ahhh I LOVE it when you have tracking on your parcel and you can tell when they're "out for delivery" it's so exciting :D I'm always on my toes, waiting, waiting.... last couple of weeks I got a couple o' ponies, with no tracking 'cause they're so small- BUT they were awesome surprises to come home to after getting off work <3 I especially love it when stuff shows up before you're expecting it to ^^

Offline hlbmlp

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2012, 08:00:10 AM »
i get soo excited!  I am currently waiting for quite a few things and i just cant wait! It's so frustrating because it tells me when it is delivered to the post office next door to campus, but i have to wait for it to get to our mail room then to my box... which usually takes another day!!! By then i am just dying!!!!!!
My Etsy . My Blog

If i owe you feedback pm me, my brain is not always here.

thanks kiwisquirtbottle for helping with codes!!! <3

DemureGirl

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2012, 08:09:29 AM »
Yes! The last lot I had was my biggest yet and the arrival date was nearly 3 weeks apart! They arrived early though and it was a wonderful surprise when my boyfriend dumped this huuuuuuge cardboard box on the bed :D

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2012, 08:10:47 AM »
I know how you feel. I have a swap coming from Starrypawz and I know it should be coming soon, I'm not able to track it tho.... I'm anxiously awaiting the mail man... She's already received her package in super fast time!

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline Saber-Toothed Crow

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2012, 08:11:35 AM »
I'm always excited when I have ponies in the mail. Even if I know it'll take a few weeks for them to arrive I still rush to check my mail every day after I've ordered them. :P

Thanks Jennifer2004 for my sig and Shaiyeh for my avi! ~formerly Crowpriest~

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2012, 08:36:10 AM »
Augh YES!  :D  Now you've made me double-check all my tracking numbers to see if there are any updates. :)
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2012, 08:40:02 AM »
I'm waiting for stuff too!

cesprins

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2012, 08:57:05 AM »
Yuuup. Always waiting.

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2012, 09:40:31 AM »
I hear ya sister! I'm waiting for a rather important to me pony, and I think by the estimate, she'll be with me on Wed or Thurs, when I have my op on thursday! xxx

Okiedokieloki

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2012, 09:49:11 AM »
Yes I'm waiting for ponies in the mail too. On Saturday I picked up my Rarity's Carousel that I had shipped to my Sears outlet, so that's holding me over a little bit while I wait for others  :biggrin:

Offline babystarz

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2012, 09:54:46 AM »
Yes! I have so many ponies in transit, I was shocked not to get any mail on Friday or Saturday. I must have ordered so many ponies that I broke the mail >.<

On the plus side, I think the mailman is going to have to hand-deliver my packages today unless he wants to give me both the package delivery storage keys :P

Offline Varkolak

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2012, 10:48:39 AM »
LOl you broke the mail! you clogged it with ponies!!!!!

i got my ponies finally! i kept staring out the window with huge eyes looking up and down the street and FINALLY as i sat down i heard *screeeeeech* the sound of truck breaks!!! i peeked out and saw him and ran out the door before he even got out of  his truck. he was laughing and he said "you've been waiting for this haven't you?" and i said yes! with huge eyes and grabby hands. that moment, the mail man made me think of santa clause. XD this big jolly man was handing me a huge pony present!!!! he asked if i needed help opening the door and i said "nope i got it!" and i lugged that baby through the door huffin and puffin, but i couldn't wait to open it! 30 ponies!!!!!
i opened them and was surprsied by shipping peanuts, they flew everywhere because i didn't know they were in there. then i saw the ponies and was very sad to see the condition they were in. i ran to see the auction listing and it said they were in poor condition. which i hadn't read when i bid, so it was my fault for not reading. :( but a lot of them are savable with lots of sun fading i think. markers everywhere. and hair cuts on some :( but some can be saved. i'm still pleased with what i got for the price, ($6)  i just didn't realize they would be in that condition so i had my hopes up very high lol. and some are in decent condition, they just need a hair washing and a comb, and maybe a couple curls. but the pony i was hoping to send to a swap partner is worse than i thought she'd be :( i think she's got pin dot.  :yikes:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal