collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: So Out of the Main 6 Ponies from FiM, Who are you most like?  (Read 10347 times)

Offline Juri

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • The Revolutionary Girl
    • View Profile
Re: So Out of the Main 6 Ponies from FiM, Who are you most like?
« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2012, 12:47:20 PM »
I think I am a mix between Pinkie and Fluttershy - depends on the situation. At home and with friends I am very much like Pinkie but at work I tend to be more like Fluttershy.

emera_lazzaly

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #31 on: February 26, 2012, 12:51:35 PM »
I am a lot like Pinkie Pie, I try to be happy and have fun, throw parties and get togethers! I like to make my friends laugh and have a good time!

I am also like Twilight Sparkle in that I love to read, am good at schoolwork kinds of things (documentation now that I'm a counselor), and I freak out when things don't work out right like she did during FIM LOL

My friend is all into fashion like Rarity, it's just crazy. Now that I have her watching it, she was like wow I like Rarity and I was like YEP! I just knew you would!

Offline Matcha

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
    • pony deviantart!!
« Reply #32 on: February 26, 2012, 12:56:27 PM »
I'd be a mixture of Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy.
I'm lazy (lol), competitive and somewhat of a tomboy like Dash and a bookworm like Twilight Sparkle. And maybe a little shy at times, like Fluttershy.

Offline stopxmotion

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Support independent film!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2012, 01:23:07 PM »
I'm a mix of Fluttershy and Rarity, which is weird cause those are the two I like the least.
The Fluttershy part is due to my mental illness though. I would not choose to have her personality, cause inside I am a big Pinkie Pie with a hint of Twilight(still fun and happy, but more easygoing).
Two more little devils jumped over the wall.
Saying turn her out father, she'll murder us all.
To my fal-de-ral little law-day.

Offline shabbychicdee

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • MOC Mimic
  • professional thrifter and treasure hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2012, 02:32:28 PM »
as a child i would say i was a fluttershy and still am a bit but now as an adult im such a rarity and i love my jewls and accessories and everything girly but....
on the bronyland im a real 100%  twilight sparkle LOL, i didnt see that one comeing but reading into it i guess i am deep down......i am
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

seeking retro MLP and Care Bear tin lunch boxes
wanted list
for trade

Offline Mandy85

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 26, 2012, 04:29:55 PM »
I've always felt a kinship in Fluttershy, seeing as I'm pretty shy with people I'm not familiar with and I've always had a fondness for animals. My animation major friend who I've known for years started watching the show recently told me that she thought Rarity reminded her of me, lol, so I'm not so sure.

Offline loverofbalto

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2012, 04:48:36 PM »
I am a combination of Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy.  Fluttershy is because I can be very scared and nervous when it comes to tackling something big.  Also her love of animals is just like me.  I'm like Twilight Sparkle, because I love to read and gather knowledge, I treasure my friends, and if I get really involved in something I will be more happy alone than around other people.

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 26, 2012, 06:57:49 PM »
Actually, I can identify with most of them in different ways:

Twilight Sparkle:  I'm fairly scholarly and like to read, and I'm a "voice of reason."

Rarity:  I like to dress up on occasion, and I'll admit I can be a tiny bit vain at those times.  And sometimes I can be overwhelmed by creative urges (but for drawing, not fashion).  At first I didn't like Rarity much because she seems shallow, but she had me cracking up in the Diamond Dogs episode, and I admired her artistic struggles in "Suited for Success."

Fluttershy:  I'm a total animal nut, and I'm great with them.

Rainbow Dash:  I'm a little like her when I do taekwondo.

Applejack:  I love horses and farm life.

The only one I didn't really connect with was Pinkie.  She sort of irritated me at first, but now I think she's hilarious.  And sometimes she figures stuff out that none of the others can.  One of my oldest friends is kind of like Pinkie, though; very bubbly.
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #38 on: February 26, 2012, 07:06:57 PM »
I am definitely the most like Twilight Sparkle. I'm a complete egghead, rather antisocial and have a hard time fitting in apart from with my closest friends, and I'm very, very obsessive about having things just so. I make a "to do" list almost every day. D:
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline dippindot

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2012, 09:27:04 PM »
Pinkie Pie and Twilight.

Pinkie Pie for random leaps of logic and odd bits of knowledge, as well as the general weirdness and sensitivity.  If you took Pinkie's extreme extroversion out and substituted Twilights introversion and love for reading books and solving problems, that would be me.

I always wished I was a bit more hardworking, like AJ, risktaking and daredevil like RD, sweet and compassionate like Fluttershy, or fashion concious like Rarity.  But I'm not. ^_^

CloudBurst Reference

Signature is rotating, PM for artist info! : )

Offline TickledPink

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2012, 09:44:38 PM »
from all the "which pony are you like?" quizzes I have taken, I always get pinkie pie!!!!  I think I'm more like twilight sparkle though.
The weirdo formally known as ImmortalPanda

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2012, 11:04:02 PM »
Rarity alllll the way. :P
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

Offline littlexflitter

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sparklesugar.com/
« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2012, 06:58:22 AM »
I think that I am like Pinkie Pie and Twilight Sparkle mixed together, but I have some family members who are convinced that I am Fluttershy.

I feel that I'm like Pinkie Pie because I have lots of energy and like to try and brighten people's days, but I feel like Twilight Sparkle as well because I can be very serious; I don't necessarily have a strong sense of humor and I like consider situations objectively. I'm also not a nature- and animal-enthusiast like Fluttershy.

However, I did just take the Bronyland Personality Test that was mentioned and it says I'm most like Fluttershy, so perhaps my family is right after all~

creampuf

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2012, 07:04:50 AM »
I'm like Rarity I love to create art and work as a professional designer, tend to over commit to projects because it's hard to say no, would most likely give you the shirt off my back and I adore all things sparkly.

My toddler is Pinkie Pie...he's his own happy chaos who adores balloons and laughing....not that he discovered jumping he jumps all over the place.

My hubby is totally Twilight Sparkle...so serious and nerdy....only replace books with excel spreadsheets

My oldest son is totally Fluttershy, he has a soft sport for animals and is very shy.

Offline StrawberryMeadow

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • 'Scuse me, just here to steal all your TE's. Ta
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2012, 02:29:20 PM »
Tried that quiz and totally got what I thought. I'm 100% applejack. Mostly it's the honesty thing. I'm often said to be intimidating because I'm too honest and don't beat about the apple tree! I say it like it is,.always. Plus I'm fiercely loyal and would do anything for one of my own. Not to mention I'm 100% working class and never shy from hard work. Applejack.all the way baby!! :biggrin:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal