collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ummm...anyone interested in Ponies?  (Read 21373 times)

Offline LuvlyMelody

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Ummm...anyone interested in Ponies?
« Reply #90 on: February 26, 2012, 01:40:48 AM »
Just a word please:
Hathorcat is way too kind to say anything, but I will.  She has done this enormous order out of the goodness of her heart.  She fronted ALL of the money for this order, which is a substantial amount (think $7 a pony x hundreds of ponies = $$$$) and taken our orders on nothing but good faith!  Not only that, but she paid all the shipping, taxes and customs fees out of her own pocket.  This order was not only expensive, but time consuming as well.  Cat has spent hours working on dealing with Taobao laisons, figuring out orders and now sorting through ponies.

There have already been a few people giving her a hard time about orders...I will say this: I am a nice person, but I will not stand for people harassing my friends.  Cat has done all of this because she is sweet and awesome.  Do not bother her with the guilt trips, hostile messages or any other form of negativity.  She does not deserve this and it is seriously unfair.  If you have a problem, message me!  Cat is doing everything she can to accommodate everyone:).   Let's let her know how much we love and appreciate her for doing this for us!!!

Wait what? That's very disrespectful! Someone offers to to help you with getting something. Then once they get the package, try to work out the details and prep things up. You act all hostile towards them, harass them and make them feel bad?? Who the hell does that?!

Clearly Cat went through a lot of work and spent a lot of her time, effort as well as her money to help and if you're going to be rude about it and treat HER badly for helping YOU get something that YOU Can't even get access to?? WTF?! Last time I checked, Please and Thank you as well as a little bit of kindness goes a long way.

:hug: Thank you to the both of you for your generosity. And I would love to see a picture of a kitty swimming in ponies. lol
My Flickr Page
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Little Pony Checklist/Wishlist | Monster High Checklist/Wishlistvisitors can't see pics , please register or login

| For Sale | Wanted |

gypsyunicorn

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #91 on: February 26, 2012, 08:38:54 AM »
sent you a PM...sounding good...just let me know if there is a spare star dreams I can purchase for the original request...if not no worries,and many pony hugs for all the awesomeness.....mmm cant wait to pay you to help you out for your part on the funds...

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 26, 2012, 09:00:50 AM »
Sorry you were getting some hostility there after putting so much time, money and effort into doing such a MASSIVE favour to Arena folks ;P you rock, Hathorcat! :hug: Those photos are super drool worthy :D Now I REALLY can't wait for my own shot at getting a Skywishes <3

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #93 on: February 26, 2012, 09:02:00 AM »
Oh my goodness....well any negatively I have unfortunately experienced has been completely blasted away....thank you so much for your posts....I am sitting blushing and very near "happy" tears now!

This kind of response is why I did this...I love the Arena and for that reason I really enjoyed helping everyone out...thank you so so much for being so kind. This is beyond doubt the most amazing online community.

Unfortunately I had to go to sleep last night lol! But I am back into the mix this morning and will come back to the pms I got over night and message another few people about availability shortly as well.

At this point I dont think I ll have any spares in anything other than the blind bags....but I have kept a note of those interested and if this changes I ll make a post.
Haha, wading through all of the PMs must make ordering the ponies in the first place seem like child's play x_x Thank you for your hard work, cat!

Offline gazzy90

• Trade Count: (+97)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 26, 2012, 09:24:32 AM »
Oh dear, I hope all the negativity has now stopped...I mean, why would people "attack" someone who has just done them a favour?  :what:
Hathorcat let me know how much the total cost for this order was and wow, that's a lot of money! Thanx again for doing this sweetie!

Replying to your pm right away!

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #95 on: February 26, 2012, 09:28:21 AM »
Also, if you don't have any brushable Star Dreams/etc. spares then that's totally fine! It's my fault for not ordering one anyways. I would definitely be interested in a Big Mac and Heartstrings blind bag though!

I feel bad for spamming your PM box so I'll just keep my posts in here ^^;

Okiedokieloki

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #96 on: February 26, 2012, 10:13:29 AM »

At this point I dont think I ll have any spares in anything other than the blind bags....but I have kept a note of those interested and if this changes I ll make a post.

Well, just in case (I'll write it here since I'm sure you have enough to deal with in your inbox), if you have a Skywishes and/or a Stardreams left over I'd be happy to have either of them.

I wish I had joined the arena a few months earlier so I could have gotten in on this  :lol:

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 26, 2012, 11:23:14 AM »
Oooh nice!!

I remember getting a big box of MIB Rarities & Starswirls back when I made the group order from amazon.fr....so much pony goodness! And so much sorting, packaging and shipping to do!  :P

So thank you in advance for all the trouble you'll be going through for us hathorcat!  :hug: I'd totally come around and help you with everything if I could!

I pm'ed you even though I shouldn't have (I bet your inbox will be flooding by now!) just to remind you of my order and to confirm I'm still interested  ^.^

Fingers crossed the price isn't too bad!

*dives into the pony goodness*

He he he...you would be totally welcome over sweetie of course to help sort it all out!!!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline darknessunisousboy

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • http://darknesscustomshack.webs.com/
« Reply #98 on: February 27, 2012, 12:55:22 AM »
I would love some of the  lovely little blind bag boys. how much