collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Wanted: G1's, G2's, etc, that just need a little love..  (Read 749 times)

Offline MacabreDarling

• Trade Count: (+119)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • http://macabredarling.deviantart.com/
Wanted: G1's, G2's, etc, that just need a little love..
« on: February 24, 2012, 08:47:46 AM »
Hey guys. I'm planning to do a benefit auction in the next few months for a bird rescue here that is trying to make a final payment towards their new foster facility. I have a lot of great people contributing customs, but I thought it might also be wise to try to get some ponies of a regular sort to auction. So! Here's what I'm looking for..
G1's, G2's, G3's of a not horribly common variety [no cotton candies or tootsies and such, unless they are foreign please] who need cleaned and styled [foreign or domestic ponies are acceptable], but are structurally sound [no cancer, gashes, etc]. I know in the past I've gotten ponies that were dirty and needed some love that looked near mint after they were cleaned up, and I'm kind of hoping to get some dirty ponies for a decent price that I could clean up and maybe auction along with the other things that I will have avialable for this cause. I'd like to get several at a time from the same individuals, to save on cost, so small lots are ok.
So if you have anyone sitting around you just didn't have the heart to sell but haven't felt the desire to clean up, please contact me! It's for a good cause ^.^ Thanks guys :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Thank you tinrobo!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal