collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Lullaby Nursery Acc.  (Read 955 times)

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Lullaby Nursery Acc.
« on: February 23, 2012, 09:58:16 PM »
Does anyone know if Dream Valley's list of accessories for the Lullaby Nursery is the most complete list?  I still have my childhood Nursery but I have lost some of the accessories along the way.  Also,  I have two wooden blocks that I could have sworn came with my nursery but maybe they didn't?  They weren't listed on Dream Valley.

I still have a bathtub, a mirror, a duck pull toy (missing it's wheels unfortunatly), a dresser, the swing, a purple rocker, a rattle, baby poweder, two bottles and one bowl, and Tiddlywinks with baby necklace.

According to DV I am missing the cradle, the plush teddy bear, a white bathtowel, a bar of soap and 1 more bowl.  I'm also missing the big bow for the top if anyone has one.

Is there anything else?

Offline kittybethy

• Trade Count: (+266)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Life is way to precious to spend it being cool!
    • View Profile
Re: Lullaby Nursery Acc.
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 10:36:33 PM »
I would check greatponies' accessory site.

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
Re: Lullaby Nursery Acc.
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 11:36:11 PM »
The Nursery did come with a couple of wooden blocks; check My Little Wiki.
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal