collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Bad Ebay seller has struck again (Klicic1986)- Ashlyne's update  (Read 14935 times)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Bad Ebay seller has struck again (Klicic1986)- Ashlyne's update
« Reply #75 on: March 24, 2012, 09:57:41 AM »
Yikes, is the UK more lenient with ratings? I think on the US Ebay she would have been suspended by now...

I wouldnt have thought so but I think her rating was 4.4 - and that was with me leaving the minimum DSRs....I am sure I am not the only one...

I certainly dont get it...I thought if you were lower than about 4.7, ebay started getting antsy with you!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 24, 2012, 10:58:33 AM »
Yikes, is the UK more lenient with ratings? I think on the US Ebay she would have been suspended by now...

I wouldnt have thought so but I think her rating was 4.4 - and that was with me leaving the minimum DSRs....I am sure I am not the only one...

I certainly dont get it...I thought if you were lower than about 4.7, ebay started getting antsy with you!

Yeah, that's what I remember people posting about all over forums!

But I have noticed many sellers outside of the USA that have horrid feedback. I'm always wondering how they can get away with it.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 24, 2012, 06:23:09 PM »
^^ I wondered about that as well  :yikes:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2012, 05:56:42 AM »
a 4.7 or lower won't get you kicked off, it just affects how you get your money. And of course we have no way of knowing if she's been put under restrictions from her low DSRs, but I would suspect with a 4.4 rating ebay is probably holding her funds.  Ebay will only suspend you for NPB or if they think you are selling counterfiet or stolen items or other similar issues. They don't really care if you're overcharging for shipping.

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 29, 2012, 09:50:14 AM »
Ebay will most definitely ban for low DSRs. Also they don't just ban for selling counterfeit goods or being a non-paying bidder  :| They ban for a million stated and unstated reasons.

Many many people have gotten banned for DSRs that would be considered good by normal standards. Many people have gotten banned for reasons unknown to them as Ebay does not have to legally give you a reason to ban you.

Many times when a person gets unfairly banned it's because of some kind of reg flag automatically popping up. Or, they were magically linked to a suspended account. Unfortunately most people that have this happen to them don't even know that's a possibility and so don't know how to fight it.

There are many theories and speculations as to why Ebay is so crazy with banning and suspensions lately but none are proven.

:work: Now back on topic.

NoDivisions assessment on overcharging on shipping on Ebay is correct. For some reason, many buyers are claiming that a handling fee cannot be charged which can't be further from the truth.

A handling fee is 100% legit and allowed on Ebay. However, excessive handling fees are discouraged by putting them lower on the "Best Match" results and of course the star system.

My concerned with this particular seller and why I'm confused as to why she hasn't gotten banned is thus:

- She does have one DSR that seems pretty low. It will probably get even lower as we watch.

- It looks like buyers are reporting her. I would imagine that's a big deal.

- She flat out lied to one of the buyers and said she combined shipping and stated the INCORRECT shipping amount. This is lying and I really have no idea how she can justify saying one amount and charging for another.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal