collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Lauren Faust interview, a bit about MLP  (Read 7055 times)

jojodeen

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Lauren Faust interview, a bit about MLP
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2012, 05:49:58 PM »
I liked reading that interview. Lauren Faust is my idol because of her wish to make girl's entertainment better and create more interesting female characters that are interesting to many different viewers. :)
I've yet to watch season 2 of FiM but I hope it'll be as good as the 1st one. The characters are the same ones Faust created anyway. ^_^

Everyone who breaks stereotypes is my idol ;)

I feel the same way. I love seeing variety and new things! :)

Offline Applejax

• Trade Count: (+56)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2012, 09:35:01 PM »
Thank you so much, Lauren Faust. I lived for the Gotham Girls shorts. I hope these are even better and regularly feature Harley Quinn, Zatanna and Poison Ivy. I hope Super Best Friends Forever gets its own never-ending cartoon series!

Offline mlpfan

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2012, 01:32:44 PM »
that is cool! thanks for posting
"I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY! :cool:

Offline Applejax

• Trade Count: (+56)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2012, 11:22:46 AM »
Waaa! Just endured the hour of DC Nation and they didn't show Super Best Friends Forever! Young Justice seems to have gotten better though. They showed previews for 2 new shorts during the credits and SBFF wasn't one of them. I'm not sure if the previewed shorts are what is airing next week. I did not enjoy the shorts today, not very creative or funny in my opinion. Does anyone know if there is a DC forum that I could post my support of SBFF? I really want it to become a regular length cartoon series. Lauren is sooo super talented!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal