collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: eurekchina on ebay?  (Read 2439 times)

Offline plushroo

• Trade Count: (+252)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • princess Cotton Candy
    • View Profile
eurekchina on ebay?
« on: February 21, 2012, 05:55:50 PM »
This seller has a few ponies on ebay I'm interested in but the name sounds familiar. Has anyone dealt with this seller before? I want to make sure before I bid. Thanks!

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Re: eurekchina on ebay?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 06:58:47 PM »
They sell peru ponies dont they? I'm watching some ATM too :P  They have 100% positive feedback and there doesnt seem to be any issues right now on ebay. I cant use the search on the old arena, but I'll see if I can find anything out  :awake:
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 05:50:45 PM by Ringlets »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Glacia471

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2012, 07:06:23 PM »
They had some issues with the method of payments they accepted I think. I don't remember the specifics but for a while I'm pretty sure they only took Moneybookers. At least this time they supposedly accept paypal ;)

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 12:20:27 AM »
Yeah, I recall that they refused Paypal after a round of auctions, and jerked around a few members trying to get them to sign up with Moneybookers.  :(
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2012, 03:06:43 AM »
I don't think I have ever heard anything bad except the Paypal situation.
Who can blame them for not wanting to deal with Paypal originally?   

But looking at their feedback all looks good, a couple slow ships but nothing major.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Stormy31685

• Trade Count: (+397)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2012, 03:46:30 AM »
I have bought from that seller several times and never had anything less than a great experience.  There might be a small language issue (not positive on this), but the seller is very experienced.  As for the PayPal issue, I wonder if that had something to do with how PayPal operates in other countries.  When I bought from him/her, I remember having to use an online payment accepter called Xoom.  I paid through PayPal that way.  There may have been a time frame where PayPal was very difficult.

Offline kitkatvintage

• Trade Count: (+353)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • KitKatVintage - My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2012, 03:43:47 PM »
I'm pretty sure that was the seller with the "moneybookers" payment issue. I spent several hours on the phone between money bookers, paypal, & ebay, but I was not able to pay for my items.  Their auctions said Paypal was accepted, then after winning the seller had no paypal account, nor would they accept Xoom at that time. The seller has no bad feedback because winners of auctions can't leave feedback for a transaction they were never able to pay for... otherwise I would I have left a negative feedback for sure.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2012, 06:06:58 PM »
I found the the old Arena thread - and yes this was the seller that people had the moneybookers issue with :yikes:   http://www.mlparena.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=248592.html  He initially listed the auctions with Paypal as an option, but then backed out of that and told people that he only accepted Moneybookers payments.  whether that is still the case now or not I dont know, but since there isnt any bad feedback recently , and the feedback is from people of various countires, you might wanna risk it, or at least check with him to see if he accepts Paypal  first :awake:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
    • Princesses with Dragons Accessory Survey
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2012, 02:51:21 PM »
I dealt with eurekchina a number of years back and had no problems at all, but like Stormy this was back in the day of Xoom, which I would use to buy from Peru sellers. I think paypal was tricky for certain countries, because a lot of the Peru sellers would only accept Xoom (which involved money orders). Unfortunately, I seem to remember there being changes  with Xoom that made it no longer viable :( I would also suggest checking with them about paypal first

Visit my Princesses with Dragons Accessory Website
Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous avvie!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2012, 04:22:00 AM »
Yup...I ll third the fact I have purchased from this seller and had no issues...but it was when I could pay them with Xoom which is a system I was relatively comfortable with then. Did Xoom not have a massive security issue a couple of years ago? I remember deciding that I wasnt going to use it again and I cant think why now...

I have come across lack of paypal for a lot of sellers from this part of the world so I would guess it may be a paypal rather than seller issue...or maybe its just the way they prefer to work. A lot of sellers in Germany and other parts of Europe prefer bank transfers after all rather than paypal...so maybe payment preference is cultural!

Sorry for the off topic wanderings there...
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal