collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: *PLEASE DELETE!* WTB/trade: MH CAM grey UPPER arms and legs  (Read 1068 times)

AllIsLove

• Trade Count: (0)
*PLEASE DELETE!* WTB/trade: MH CAM grey UPPER arms and legs
« on: February 21, 2012, 02:05:03 PM »
**FORUM MODS - Please delete this post. I've decided to pull this offer and save up for another starter pack, instead.**

Well you don't know until you ask, so here goes... :lookround:

I would like to buy, or trade for a set of fully functioning, unused or extremely lightly used grey UPPER arms and UPPER legs from the Monster High Werewolf CAM pack. (I'm only looking for the uppers as I'm trying to put together a skeleton girl, and I already have a torso supplier.)

To trade I have:
  • The wigs from both CAM starter sets (both worn by one doll each, once. Lightly brushed).
  • The wigs from the CAM bee and skeleton packs (never worn. Bone hair clip NOT included with skeleton wig).
OR
  • Vampire head.
  • Vampire hands and LOWER arms and LOWER legs.
OR
  • Vampire head and any two wigs.
Trade items from my side will be sent from BC, Canada, and will be sent in a bubble mailer envelope (wigs and parts wrapped individually). I will gladly take photos of the wigs and the vampire parts on request.
EDIT: Whoops! Forgot to put in that if you'd prefer to just sell the parts, I would pay via Paypal.
If you're interested, please remember to point me towards either your positive Arena, Ebay or Etsy feedback. I have a strong preference for sellers/traders with all positive feedback on multiple transactions, especially in the last year. ( My Arena feedback is here and my eBay feedback is here.)

Thanks!  :biggrin: 

« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 09:20:43 AM by AllIsLove »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal