collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Any Pony Collectors In Maine?  (Read 3026 times)

Offline clones_rebellion

• Evil Swap Queen
  • Trade Count: (+422)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Any Pony Collectors In Maine?
« on: February 19, 2012, 01:19:07 PM »
Mareacooda and I both live in Northern Maine. We just took a weekend trip to Augusta, Maine (a four and a half hour drive south of me.) We stopped at WalMart stores along the way looking for blind bags and only found them in one store. We found shelf tags at a few other places and just wondered if there may be another collector beat us to them! :lol: We are both thinking there is at least one other active collector in the state. Come out, come out where you are!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 01:20:53 PM by clones_rebellion »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

~My Wishlist!~ Thank you Moonbreeze for my Atlas and Bastet siggy!

Offline Mareacooda

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Any Pony Collectors In Maine?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 03:47:46 PM »
Come Come out where ever you are!  Me and Clone promise we will not bite!  :devious:

Offline clones_rebellion

• Evil Swap Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2012, 06:45:14 PM »
Come Come out where ever you are!  Me and Clone promise we will not bite!  :devious:

...hard!

Offline Oneleo1

• sounds like oreo
  • Trade Count: (+259)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • E-crater Oneleo1
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2012, 06:47:21 PM »
LOL! Silly ponies :)

My father lives in Maine, beautiful country up there!
Man who wear lampshade on head is bright!

*** Want List *** My Trade/Sale Page *** Rehairs & Deflock Services available. PM me for details :)

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2012, 04:22:45 AM »
I live on the Massachusetts/New Hampshire boarder, but no where near Augusta.  It's nice to meet New England pony people:).  I was in 3 Targets and 2 Walmarts the other day, and no new ponies.  I thought the same thing as you ladies did...
Any other New Englanders???  Come out come out where ever you are!!

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2012, 08:58:59 AM »
Haha Mainer here! I thought I was the only online collector in the state. XD I'm down in the southern tip of Maine though, about 30 min. from Portland.

You would think, being next to the biggest city in the state, that I would be able to find the blind bags but nooooooo I can't find them anywhere! >.< I sometimes find an empty box, but often they don't even have the item in their inventory to sell. And I've been to at least four different Walmarts and the 1 Toys R Us we have down here. The Toys R Us has a completely empty shelf every time I go in. -_- Depressing.

Maine is not the tiniest state, but we don't have a really big population (lotsa empty space here!) so I'm not surprised there's so few collectors from here. Probably little girls are the ones keeping the ponies off the shelves! lol
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

TheLoveCat

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2012, 09:28:41 AM »
Here I am! I live in Portland. I grew up in the southern part tho - NH border! *waves at Dragonflitter* I just bought up the last four blindbags at TRU last night... sorry! I didn't think there were other collectors around here. ^^;

A close friend of mine lives in Augusta - she doesn't collect MLP but shes always in the walmart there looking to see what they have for me... so far, not much. :(

BucketHead

« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2012, 10:05:59 AM »
Ah! I live in Maine too!  Good to see I'm not the only one.  I live between Bangor and Newport, and I actually did find some blindbags in the Newport/Palmyra Walmart today! :biggrin:

Offline Dragonflitter

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2012, 01:18:02 PM »
!!!!! *jaw on floor* Wow other Mainers!! Totally awesome! I didn't think any were close to me! We should get together some time TheLoveCat!

It's okay about the blind bags, first come first serve as they say haha. Now that I know TRU (the one by Tim Hortons, across from the mall, right? I'm pretty sure that's the only one around) at least gets them in stock I can call them to check instead of driving over there week after week. Killer on gas money. D:

TheLoveCat

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2012, 04:57:42 PM »
Dragonflitter - Yep! Thats the one I go too - the only other TRU anywhere near here is Portsmouth NH, and that is a wicked drive. x_x
But I live all of 10 minutes away from the Portland TRU, so I'm in there pretty much every other day! I will PM you when they have them in stock again!

Offline clones_rebellion

• Evil Swap Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2012, 04:59:04 PM »
Ah! I live in Maine too!  Good to see I'm not the only one.  I live between Bangor and Newport, and I actually did find some blindbags in the Newport/Palmyra Walmart today! :biggrin:

They must have JUST restocked, because Mareacooda and I were just there on Saturday!  :P

I am overjoyed to find other Maine-iacs here!!! :cheer: Someone listed finding blind bags in Sanford. Was it any of you? Or is there yet another collector in our fine state?

Offline Dragonflitter

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2012, 06:52:11 AM »
@TheLoveCat: Awwww!! Thank you that is so sweet of you! It's like a 30 min. drive for me so that really helps a lot! <3

@clones_rebellion: That was me who found them in the Sanford Walmart. ^_^ That was the only place I have actually found any, and there was just a few left (which I bought--yay--but my goal is the complete set!). I keep calling but they haven't restocked yet. The Walmart lady told me they have an order out but they can't influence when Hasbro will send them new stock, all they can do is request it. (I don't think Hasbro realized how popular the blind bags are!)

Offline clones_rebellion

• Evil Swap Queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2012, 11:59:12 AM »
My WalMart just restocked! I bought all of the ones I needed, but there are at least 12 left. Shoot me a PM and let me know which ones you still need, I'll be happy to pick up some for you if you'd like.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal