collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Common Ponies HTF in Good Condition?  (Read 11983 times)

Offline Pangel

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Ooo banana...
    • View Profile
    • Panda Patch
Re: Common Ponies HTF in Good Condition?
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2012, 03:03:04 AM »
You know, it took me a long time to find a Bunny Hop with her pocket. I remember I even broke mine in my childhood by dropping her on the kitchen floor.
Whole toy collection for sale! Selling 100's of items! G1 My Little Ponies, G1 Littlest Pet Shops, Sylvanian Families - EVERYTHING MUST GO!visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Panda Patch eBay store <- Click here! ;)

ButtonMasher

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2012, 03:15:40 AM »
Poor old Party Time. I actually thought I just got a really regrind-y one, I had no idea it was such a common thing for the poor girl. I guess I'll learn all these things as time goes on and the ponies accumulate further. Thankfully the regrind doesn't look TOO obvious on her (at least on mine) from distance and most of the worst of it is covered by her hair, so she still displays well enough amongst my other TEs. I guess I'll keeping my eyes out for a future upgrade though.

What I was actually really surprised about is that Sweet Stuff is apparently prone to cancer! I have 2 and even though one is hard as a rock (she would HURT if she was thrown at you), neither have any visible cancer that I can make out.

I have found awful ingrained dirt seems to be a given on the flat foots (82's?). Every one I've gotten has had horrible, nearly-impossible-to-shift ingrained dirt, ranging from "played with in the backyard once or twice" through to "must have been buried for 20 years"

Offline sweetstuff

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Did someone say ponies?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2012, 08:16:01 AM »
*snuzzles her childhood Sweet Stuff*

For me, it's the SS ponies that aren't going bald in some area. I'd also like to find the 10th Anniversary pony that still looked white and didn't have manky hair (one day...).

I gave up finding a really white Cherry Treats long ago. The best one I've found still looks like an off-white  color.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Starly

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2012, 09:17:48 AM »
I have a Party Time with no regrind...but she has a slight mane-cut. Meh.
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Offline ClosetAvalanche

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2012, 11:15:45 AM »

So softs! Ug. Finding them with good flocking is pain, but I only need 3 more for a complete first edition set :)

Oh yes, even the great ones usually have flocking missing on their eartips and toes :P Which 3 are you still looking for?

Twist, Surprise and Cherries Jubilee.

Most of mine have some very minor wear around the feet, but most has good ears and one or two have no loss at all. I just wo a crumpet and taffy in an auction- I'm prying they have decent flocking. I have an angel but her's is bad- too bad, she's my favorite XD
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 11:21:29 AM by ClosetAvalanche »

Offline HavACrumpet452

• Fakies R People 2
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2012, 12:16:27 PM »
I have a great SS Cherries Jubilee. Not for sale of course. I have a hard time finding the year 2 rainbow ponies in good shape without cancer or degrading plastic. I have a few good ones now, but a lot of baity ones.

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2012, 12:27:58 PM »
I'm not an expert but I'm thinking the only way you can get a really nice so-soft (no missing flocking or not dirty) would probably be if it's MIP/MIB.  Overtime, and if the pony was played with a lot I think the flocking does disappear.

Like I said, not an expert.
;)

Offline SweetScoops

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2012, 12:29:45 PM »
I had such a hard time finding a Cascade without mold I ordered a replica! T__T
One is loved because one is loved, no reason is needed for loving - Coelho.

Offline CrystalCrown

• Flamez o' Justice
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • You don't need a license to drive a sandwich!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2012, 12:54:41 PM »
i also cant seem to find a majesty without a yellow head, or a glory without her silver star rubbed off!
:fox: :rainbow: F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and me! N is for anywhere and anytime at all down here in the deep blue sea!  :frog:

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2012, 01:28:07 PM »
I have PT without regrind :D can't find the photo I took for the old forum though <_<

I cannot find a decent Posey or Sweet Stuff. Whizzer is another one - I'd love a nice frizz-free, non-chomped non-regrindy Whizzer but can't find one :(

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline Nappercasper

• Oh Happy Tails
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+106)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2012, 01:52:04 PM »
My partytime does not have regrind or cancer. But her pink stripe is faded xD I would love a trucker without cancer!

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2012, 04:30:00 PM »
I second those who said Party Time and Cloud Puff! Especially PT.... it's hard to find her without that freaky discoloring. :(  I hate orange ponies but she's one of the few exceptions.

So softs. So many of them are just nasty. They are better off deflocked IMO.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Dyzarktarzk

« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2012, 05:21:50 PM »
TE Party Time without regrind! Cloud Puff without regrind! Tropical Delight without cancer. *sigh*

*stares*

One of my Cloud Puffs doesn't have regrind o.O  Am I just lucky?

Lickety Split!  I have two and both are not nice...  Same with SS Cherries Jubilee and NSS Cherries Jubilee, it's just...  argh!  So difficult to find nice ones!

And also I have PT withour regrind =X  But with forelock cut =P

Offline nhal039

• Trade Count: (+171)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2012, 05:34:37 PM »
Thanks for the tootise offers, gee it sounds like she is common in good condition... it must be a thing me and her have going on lol. Anyhow I am not looking for her anymore as I have falling for the uk exclusives and have vowed that if a pony is not on display then I cant have it as I have just cleared out about 5 boxes full of hoarded ponies lol

I never knew barny was prone to cancer, I must have got luck on mine : ) Oh and majesty is brown to a browning head? Its funny you said that as I have 2... on is browning everywhere the other has the most whitest head I have ever seen.. but there is one cancer spot in the middle of her cheek, her body is brown thou.

I just read lucky is prone to cancer, I second that with a boy with cancer

Steamer is a pain to find to he either has regrind or white hair

Post Merge: February 20, 2012, 05:39:25 PM

I have found awful ingrained dirt seems to be a given on the flat foots (82's?). Every one I've gotten has had horrible, nearly-impossible-to-shift ingrained dirt, ranging from "played with in the backyard once or twice" through to "must have been buried for 20 years"

I argee with these ponies however some of my childhood ponies have ingrained dirt (lemondrop, moondancer, suprise) and I never took them outside ever and I am sure my hands were never covered in dirt lol. I think they got the ingrained dirt from general dust?
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 05:39:25 PM by nhal039 »

Dyzarktarzk

« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2012, 06:40:31 PM »
Another difficult... 

Chief without cancer o.O

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal