collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Nirvana Sales Thread Spain sweet stuff, spain FMN, Apple belle  (Read 845 times)

Offline SFlame

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+123)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Nirvana Sales Thread Spain sweet stuff, spain FMN, Apple belle
« on: February 19, 2012, 11:19:34 AM »
Hello!

Ive got round to taking some pics so these girls are up for sale, they are not NM all have some kind of flaw but please see photos:

I have Spain sweet stuff, shes got a nice body, mane and tail are good but they have had a trim. Her symbols are the main issue as they have been restored. Please see pics, asking £45

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Spain forget-me-not (marked spain) she is in lovely condition apart from what is either regrind or acetone staining, mainly on one cheek (as can be seen in the pic) and a little spot on her leg (as you can also see) otherwise shes great asking £35

Finally I have applebelle, she was mega mucky when I got her, but ive given her a surface wash and the dirt came off. Her main problem is she is missing half her hair plugs, the photo here is just after her wash, but she would probably look happier if some of her tail was used to give her back a couple more plugs. Asking £70 for her.

I am UK based, i ship internationally and currently i can only ship out on saturdays :) shipping is £2.50 recorded within the UK and between 4-6 internationally.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal