collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Which G4s are HTF?  (Read 9348 times)

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Trade Count: (+118)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Katz Pony Shop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.katzponyshop.ecrater.com/
Re: Which G4s are HTF?
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2012, 12:45:44 PM »
I certainly had one heck of a time finding Cherilee and Lily Blossom when they came out. I've only seen two Lily's in the stores, one I kept for me and one I'm customizing because my first one had her eye off centered. I know of one store out here that still has the original Cherilee at least.

As for the luggage ponies, I've only found 4 of them so far in the 5 targets/3 TRU's I've checked, but TRU is a waste of time because they never seem to restock:( I've definetly noticed there's a lot more collectors in my area!

Glimmer wings were hard to find at first but now it seems that's all the stores have along with the scooter ponies and fluttershy/ pinkie sweetie bell sets.

I've NEVER seen a single RD camping set or school house yet:/

I just hate ordering online because it seems I can find them a week before my order will show up:/

Offline sabathamk

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sabrinas-space.blogspot.com
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2012, 01:50:32 PM »
I can't seem to get Lilly Blossom.  I've been looking for her, and the only one I saw was back when I wasn't collecting yet (and when I wanted her, she was gone).  I've seen her at another 'store' for anime stuff, but she was $18!!!! ACK!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Cardinal Melody\'s pony maker!
wishlist/adoptables

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2012, 02:40:49 PM »
I've heard people saying that the 'banged' variations (first releases) of Twilight Sparkle, Applejack and Rainbow Dash are becoming more sought-after, since it looks like their re-releases won't have the bangs. It's a shame I already baited my first two Rainbow Dash baits. :yikes:

Also, I'm predicting that banged Cheerilee and Lily Blossom will become harder to find, because those two didn't seem to be available for very long. :/

Darn it! My very first custom was a banged Applejack, when I wasn't into ponies and just wanted to try customizing. Thankfully, it's not exactly... um, good. So if I needed the AJ I can just peel the paint off.

Oh, I wouldn't worry about it! :) Lots of people have customized them, too, so it's not like you're the ONLY ONE and will have to salvage your pony. XD It seems to be a belated sort of problem - Bronies who got into the show but insisted they didn't want toys slowly warmed up to Blind Bags, but NEVER brushables! ... and now that they finally admit they want brushables, all of the "accurate" (banged) ponies are long-gone. So that might be part of why people are saying they're more HTF, sort of a 'Johnny-come-lately' remorse. But for me, personally, I'll probably sell off my remaining banged baits to buy more, less-accurate baits. (Unless I find a banged design I want to make, of course!)

I can't seem to get Lilly Blossom.  I've been looking for her, and the only one I saw was back when I wasn't collecting yet (and when I wanted her, she was gone).  I've seen her at another 'store' for anime stuff, but she was $18!!!! ACK!

Check CVS! My local CVS has a single Lily Blossom left, for $9!! But if you need her, lemme know, I can go grab her for you.
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Prismatic

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+55)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2012, 03:46:22 PM »
This sounds ridiculous, but I just need Lily Blossom and none of my stores have her anywhere. Odd, considering that she seems to be quite popular lately.
ooo i will keep an eye out for you!! havent seen her yet but i have 2 TRU's i havent checked yet :)

Rel, don't get your hopes up with TRU.  I went to the one in Grossmont on Friday and they no longer even have stickers for the singles...and their blind bag sticker is gone.  I was so disappointed :(  I haven't checked the other one, but last time I went there, they were barren too...

If you're interested in the blind bags at all, I found one Walmart that still has them, I took what I needed, but before I did there was at least one of each, and half after I took what I needed (I stupidly only bought half when I first found them, never saw them again til yesterday, finally got my sparkly Rainbow Dash :D )

And I have 2 Lily Blossoms, 2 Applejacks w/bangs, and 1 Cheerilee w/bangs, if anyone wants one, still MIB.  Just pay store price + shipping (I'd also trade for a Star Swirl <.<; )  I bought them for baits but they've sorta gathered, then I just held onto them after Hasbro stopped making the bangs versions.  I also have an extra carousel pony, I'm still debating over selling her separately (but what would I do with the carousel...lol)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 03:55:06 PM by Prismatic »

Offline amenoo

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2012, 03:53:11 PM »
Blossomforth... I couldn't find her anywhere...

Adoptable made by me

jojodeen

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2012, 09:24:36 AM »
I feel like everything but the show's main 6 ponies are hard to find where I live (Kent, UK.) I keep seeing all of their versions in shops but it's the other ponies that are nowhere to be seen. :o
I've had to ask my friends abroad to help me finding certain ponies and sets. If it wasn't for my Finnish friends and sister (apparently good selections in Finland) and some kind and helpful members of this forum, I wouldn't have much of a collection. :)

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2012, 09:43:55 AM »
*sigh* from my hometown I can report : all G4 are "rare" lol... we still dont havy ANY in stores near us.

Offline Peach

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2012, 10:04:01 AM »
I can't find Plumsweet anywhere :'(

also, I didn't know the old releases (with bangs) were more sought-after? Most of my G4s are older ones, yay

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2012, 11:19:15 AM »
I haven't encountered any 'hard to find' G4's yet, but 5 of mine I had to order to get them since they'll never be on shelves in Canada (Daisy Dreams, Rainbow Flash, Star Swirl, Luna (3" from the Canterlot pack) and Starbeam Twinkle). I managed to find folks willing to help me get them within 1-2 days of posting in the wanted section (I :heart: you, Arena!) I don't like to order ponies, since I'm such a picky collector, but I've had some amazing luck so far :D

Blossomforth... I couldn't find her anywhere...

There are like 5 or 6 Blossomforth's at a local grocer for $5.99 CAD each + tax ^^ lemmie know if you need some help getting her, I never have trouble finding the third wave

emera_lazzaly

« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2012, 06:15:01 PM »
I can't find a Blossomforth with bangs. I've been able to find all of the others around so far except for Lily Blossom who I purchased off an arena member :)

Offline Chi

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Shame on them, mistreating such lovely flowers!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2012, 06:30:08 PM »
I don't think there was a Blossomforth with bangs. I've never seen one outside of the promotional images, anyways.
Still LF: Blue-haired G2 Ivy..Help me find my childhood friend!
Have you seen her? :awake:

keikokukien

« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2012, 07:19:10 PM »
I've noticed alot of empty shelves here only days after I first check. So I guess there is a boom of collectors here now...? Which is odd, but not really a bad thing.

I don't even know if it's out yet, but I have been looking everywhere for the Sweet Slumbers set with AJ and Star Dreams (I think that's her name?). I've also found it hard to find Cheerilee, Diamond Rose, and Cherry Pie. I've looked everywhere! Finally, today, I needed to refill a prescription for my grandma and would up in CVS. Of course I went to the toy isle (even though it's typically only one shelf of junk) and THERE SHE WAS~! Finally I have Diamond Rose. :3 I also found the MLP calendar there.

The European exclusives are hard to find, but I finally got the one I've been wanting since I started collecting the G4s! :3 (Thank you BerryMouse!)

toralei

« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2012, 07:25:52 PM »
intl exclusives, star dreams, blossomforth, lilly  blossom, and ponies with forelocks...

as far as blind bags go, the glittery/"special" ponies are a little bit more sought after, iirc

Offline tikibirds

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+104)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • The more people I meet, the more I like my dog!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2012, 07:51:47 PM »
wow..there are a bunch I have never seen in stores before  :blink:

Follow me in Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/midnight_fox_fire/

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal