collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Mandie1986 CC Chargeback..after 3 months  (Read 8763 times)

Offline partypony566

• Trade Count: (+197)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Just because
    • View Profile
Re: Mandie1986 CC Chargeback..after 3 months
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2012, 11:55:00 AM »
I personally don't see how someones popularity could make them somehow exempt from facing things. By the sounds of it she has been messaged numerous times but has ignored them and needs to come and explain what's happened here. Even just to explain if it's a mistake.

I agree with sebby, if this happened to me I would make it public on every single board until I got a resolution.

I can't believe this isn't public on the ponycon forum too, after all most ukers that are on there are on here too. This person needs to sort this out or at least acknowledge the messages and come and explain why the chargeback has happened. This is an issue for the pony community as a whole because there may be others who are too afraid to come forward because the seller is popular. :/
Thanks to SDS for my siggy and avi :heart:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

please check out my Etsy shop Dollyhousevintage :heart:

Offline Lancer

• Trade Count: (+164)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • Diary of a Daydreamer
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2012, 04:41:42 PM »
Okay, I will post a polite thread on the Ponycon forum directing people to this thread.

It wasn't that I felt unwelcome, it's just that I never seem to have the time to post over there these days and it seemed a bit pushy for someone who's not a regular poster to charge in and say "here's a link to a thread regarding a problem with a regular member!"  I'm not out to cause trouble, especially as we all seem to have got our money back and presumably weren't charged fees (based on my own case).  But the rest of the pony community should still be wary until Mandie gives a valid explanation of why it happened...

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2012, 12:06:56 PM »
:) thank you for posting lancer, i really hope it helps to get the issues resolved.

i am glad to hear that you have not held back from posting as you don't feel welcome. i understand time can be short sometimes and we don't always have the time to post and read all the forums, i know i don't! i also understand you reason for not posting, i would feel the same as well.

love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline lovebeam

• Trade Count: (+42)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2012, 07:57:17 PM »
You can't tiptoe around something like this. It needed to be posted and I really hope she responds.   
2,2 2 names in one! Lovebeam @ Cobralily

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal