collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Show me your Tonners!  (Read 767 times)

Offline barbgirl1999

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
    • www.facebook.com/barbgirl1999
Show me your Tonners!
« on: February 16, 2012, 08:26:04 PM »
I've gotten my first couple of Tonner dolls...well...first FOUR if you count "Tonner Toys" and Ellowyne Wilde...I already posted pics of Ellowyne, but I figured I'd show the rest off too!  Also, I want to see yours!  There are a few more than I want, but I want to keep them in stock because they're all character dolls, not just Tyler (or other girls) dolls.  I've discovered that, so far, the only dolls I want to re-dress are my Pullips, and the occasional Barbie.  Everybody else I buy FOR their stock, so I want to keep them in it!

I'll start with this little girl.  She's a Tonner Toys - Little MissMatched girl.  I had to have her because she's a little ME!  Look at all that red hair and houndstooth!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Then this lovely...she was the Holy Grail of my Harley Quinn collection (until the Premium Format statue came out >.< ) and now I HAVE her!  I haven't de-boxed her yet because I don't have anywhere to display her properly with the other Harleys.

AND this GORGEOUS girl.  She's a limited edition from the Tonner Halloween Convention.  "Never On Time" from the Re-Imagined series :heart:

Now, show me yours!!!

~Rodan+Fields~

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal