collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Priority International Mail to Russia??  (Read 2254 times)

Toccyn

• Trade Count: (0)
Priority International Mail to Russia??
« on: February 16, 2012, 06:19:58 PM »
So, on January 26th, I mailed a package out via Priority International to Russia. My PO lady said I can't put a tracking number on an international package. My ebay buyer has not received their ponies yet as of today. And she is flipping, saying she's going to file a dispute with ebay unless I provide a tracking number I clearly do not have. How long does it take for a package to arrive in Russia?? I was under the impression it should have been there around the 9th of February. WTF IS GOING ON??? What do I do?? I no longer have the receipt. Someone please help. T-T

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Re: Priority International Mail to Russia??
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2012, 06:33:11 PM »
I'm so sorry to hear you're in this stressful situation :hug:  TBH shipping to Russia can take longer than that - it might take a month or so.  Its a pity you dont still have your receipt to reassure your buyer that the item was sent  though... and I'm not sure why your PO lady said that you couldnt send the item with tracking either?! you should be able to send it with tracking :huh:
if the buyer opens a case you will be made to refund them.The best you can do is keep good communication with your buyer (and stay calm and polite even if they freak out, even though it can be difficult  ;) ). Let them know that you understand their concerns, but also that international mail can take longer than expected sometimes, so ask them to please be patient a bit longer as there is still a good chance that the item will arrive safely soon. Ask your buyer to wait perhaps another week , and then to contact you again if the item still hasnt arrived.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Toccyn

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2012, 07:17:59 PM »
I don't have the receipt, but I was able to locate the Customs Declaration. I took a photo of it and sent it to my buyer. I'm going to call USPS tomorrow morning and see what the hold up is. For some reason, when I did a search on the site for the number, it said it is still in the US? And whats even worse, is that its only made it about an hour and a half from where I live...UGH.

Offline Breyer600

• Trade Count: (+437)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2012, 09:57:09 PM »
For Priority International, the customs number is the tracking number.  I've always had pretty good luck with tracking Priority packages with it.  There have been times when it stops getting scanned, but that's usually after it leaves the country and seems to depend on the destination country.  First Class is another matter - that really can't be tracked.  Perhaps that's what your PO lady was thinking of, either that or she just didn't know what she was talking about at all.  Calling the PO tomorrow is a good idea.  Since it's a Priority package, they may be able to track it down for you.

MLP Sales  Non-MLP Sales
Wishlist
Avatar by SquarePeg; Sig by Alrak

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2012, 04:23:32 AM »
thats great news that you found the customs number :bigups: :cheer:  Calling the USPS is a good idea too

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2012, 09:54:39 AM »
Glad to hear that you found some info!  :) 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Vintergatan

• Knight of the Ebon Blade
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2012, 09:46:56 PM »
And whats even worse, is that its only made it about an hour and a half from where I live...UGH.

:massive facepalm:

the most important thing is that you can prove you sent the package :) even if it might arrive in a year or so :S
~怕眼里月光 会淋湿你的翅膀~

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal